Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
You really want those wack x men movies to be part of the mcu?

:snoop:

Nothing worse than explaining a joke, but I keep forgetting most posters aren't from my era. :flabbynsick:

But to answer your question, HELL fukkING YES I WANT SOME X-MEN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT IN THE MCU !!!:damn::damn::damn::damn:

They don't even have to show any faces since they might end up rebooting everything anyway, but hell, throw us a bone or two.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
3c3af12cd94e92b1e06b783fa1f16af1.jpg

She was holding...:whoo::whoo::whoo:

37-42.jpg

VKgJxvj.png
I see..... I fully support the tea and crumpets diet :shaq:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Cap is going back in time to get his bytch at the end of the movie. I also think red skull will be back now that he's free from being the herald of the soul stone. That's what I'm predicting for cap since Russo's said he wasn't completely done. It makes since because he would basically be done with the MCU current timeline but still have work to do

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Actually it was built off Spiderman 1,2 and 3, if we're going to be accurate. RDJ was the more likeable person over Toby, that much is undeniable, but the movies were garbo, and him doing his comedy bit for 2 or so hours is not appealing to me. There's nothing about him that's endearing to me.
You reaching and not even correctly...if you going that route shoulda said xmen :manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
but here you are with their dikk all in your mouth... guess YOU can't keep thinking about DC..

Biggest opening in China, killing it and rising... gonna do over 100mil OW domestic..

WW its gonna be a hit.. but keep thinking this is gonna mess that up..

worry about that dry plain hoe brie stinking up the air of all the upcoming releases tho p*ssy...

see you opening week fakkit :umad:
Did you think dissing Captain Marvel was going to hurt me? I've been shytting on that film constantly. Ya'll had everyone's attention for a quick minute, but The Avengers stole whatever spotlight you had left. Those numbers you're bragging about are considered failures when it comes to Marvel films.:umad:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Did you think dissing Captain Marvel was going to hurt me? I've been shytting on that film constantly. Ya'll had everyone's attention for a quick minute, but The Avengers stole whatever spotlight you had left. Those numbers you're bragging about are considered failures when it comes to Marvel films.:umad:

then i guess ant man, dr strange and co are all failures then p*ssy ??

sucking too much dikk you cant even think straight... go kiss a moving train dumbass

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Tony is either:
-meeting the Celestials and he getting dat new armor :banderas:
-getting picked up by Valkyire and the leftover Asgardians
-or meeting someone like Galactus.

seems like him getting picked by Captain Marvel would be too obvious.

and SMH @ nikkas not giving Blade love for making comic book movies a viable option for studios. nikkas talking about some wack ass spiderman. :shaq2:

Status
Not open for further replies.