NULL
More fitting I feel.

giphy.gif

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
here we go

we all know the people alive (except for ant man, captain marvel, and a few others) gonna die so the people "dead" can come back alive.

it makes sense seeing the original avengers their contracts are up and their leaving marvel. One last ride. hopefully hulk doesn't bytch up this movie.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Welp...The EndGame is here. Usually use that term when you play chess. In this case, Captain America is missing some of his most powerful pieces. I’m expecting Captain Marvel to be the new leader of the Avengers. Especially since she knows about the skrulls.

One thing that has me curious is that if Fury and Culson knew about the Skrulls back in the 90s, why have they been keeping it a secret?

I’m figuring because they thought they snuffed out tha Skrulls like countless other threats, plus they are SHIELD who KNOWN for keeping secrets.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i mean, it's unfair to compare, but that Captain Marvel trailer fukkin sucks

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
How did Antman get out of quantum realm when the Pyms got got by Thanos :lupe:

I hope it was Michael Pena's character who saved him :pachaha:

Thanos sitting on a rock in space by himself, in the after credits scene like "How did I fukk this all up? :snoop:"

*Luis walks onscreen wearing Watcher robes*

"So I'm on top of a parking lot in San Francisco and I see Dr. Pym's Quantum Realm machine, right? ....:gladbron:"

*percussion roll*

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Thanos sitting on a rock in space by himself, in the after credits scene like "How did I fukk this all up? :snoop:"

"So I'm on top of a parking lot in San Francisco and I see Dr. Pym's Quantum Realm machine, right? ....:gladbron:"

*percussion roll*

This better happen :laff:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

*percussion roll*

:dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

*percussion roll*
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Not exactly sure when it takes place in reference to his message, but Nebula touches Tony’s shoulder in the trailer so they are together at some point when they leave Titan.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats not how it works. This was the least spoilery trailer we've gotten from marvel though.

exactly, this is the end of an era so keep everyone in the dark about it until the end, they still gonna get they 1.5-2.0 billy so they money.

Status
Not open for further replies.