Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Welp...The EndGame is here. Usually use that term when you play chess. In this case, Captain America is missing some of his most powerful pieces. I’m expecting Captain Marvel to be the new leader of the Avengers. Especially since she knows about the skrulls.

One thing that has me curious is that if Fury and Culson knew about the Skrulls back in the 90s, why have they been keeping it a secret?

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Ill never forget my girls face at the end of avengers. Like a little child she said “ isnt this a disney movie, why did everyone die?” “ they are coming back right?” :mjcry::hamster:

But i liked the trailer the end really had me :lupe:

IF the x-men get introced and they get hugh jackman back for the cameo then :ohlawd:

It was good brehs im out until the next trailer because i know some of you spoiling ass nikkas have no chill

Daps
This pepper pot rescue suit makes sense now, I think

44555055_313183379481542_857964234666371459_n.jpg

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Ill never forget my girls face at the end of avengers. Like a little child she said “ isnt this a disney movie, why did everyone die?” “ they are coming back right?” :mjcry::hamster:

IF the x-men get introced and they get hugh jackman back for the cameo then :ohlawd:

It was good brehs im out until the next trailer because i know some of you spoiling ass nikkas have no chill
Nah I want them to wipe the stench of fox x - men away

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

That is why i really liked that this trailer only showed the characters who survived at the end of the last movie. Keep the masses in suspense that all of the other ones are truly dead and gone for as long as possible.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp...The EndGame is here. Usually use that term when you play chess. In this case, Captain America is missing some of his most powerful pieces. I’m expecting Captain Marvel to be the new leader of the Avengers. Especially since she knows about the skrulls.

One thing that has me curious is that if Fury and Culson knew about the Skrulls back in the 90s, why have they been keeping it a secret?

No one asked

Status
Not open for further replies.