Status
Not open for further replies.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is gonna cannibalize captain marvel promotion.
But still we here.
giphy.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
eh,"few" "couple" might be interchangeable. but this could take place a year or so after Avengers 3, or even a few months later.

remember in the quantum realm you have no perception of time..so for scott it was a few/2 years .. once he finds out it was 5 he'll be in shock.

and scott was on that list because if he was in the quantum realm when the snap happened therefore his body is not there.. its assumed he got decimated...

that's why cap asked was that an old message but BW was like no its not.. that's the front door he's standing at

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well if that’s the case, if I was Marvel...... Or Fiegie.... I’d make an ultimatum and tell y’all I ain’t releasing this movie till y’all go see Captain Marvel and she has to make atleast $925M in worldwide box office:troll:

Martha

Yeah, Marvel really should've released Captain Marvel in like December or January or something.

They're dehyping their own movie by releasing it so close to Avengers 4. That said I'm sure it'll still do fine in the box office.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron: Hopefully we see a pissed off Thanos in this. Infinity War was lightwork, he was just having fun out there. Once he finds out the Avengers are trying to reverse what he dedicated his life to he’s gonna be on some :demonic: shyt

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ok, after shytting on clickbait nerds, here come some off the wall predictions (maybe not) i'll look forward to being wrong.

Open with Steve and Nat back at Avengers headquarters - Bruce stays in Wakanda to fukk with Shuri's research/work/etc.

Scott video is possibly a misdirect, but can also be later in the movie. Causing them to realize he may have survived, which could possibly lead to this--

How is he saved? Everyone says Captain Marvel. I say nah. Bill Foster and Ghost survive the snap. Once he realizes what has happened, he searches for Hank, eventually finds the van, puts 2 and 2 together, somehow hears Scott's mayday calls, Ghost goes back to her phasing form and somehow saves him or some shyt.

Bruce someone finds out Vision was backed up by Shuri and finishes it. Jarvis returns, discovers Tony's recording, and we cut to Pepper at home - the Rescue suit appears before her - Jarvis is her onboard AI. She shoots into space, finds Tony, says something corny like "I heard you needed Rescue."

Rocket, fascinated by M______ whatever Dwarf planet goes back to space and retrieves the other guantlet.

Nebula leaves Tony for some reason like "he's dead no matter what" i don't know, she reverts to being a c*nt, and she ends up going to Titan to see Thanos. He has a Gamora moment with her and somehow she survives or something, who cares.

They catch wind of a recluse ninja in China or whatever and think "hey, this guy could help" Nat knows it's Clint, goes and tracks him down when they realize they have a "plan." he's not in the movie til like 45 minutes in.

I'm talking out of my a$$hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.