Status
Not open for further replies.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:dwillhuh: Black Widows says he at the front door.

I'd guess Scott got out of the microverse,found out wtf happened, found out the avengers are still sort of a thing,and ended up at their base.

The front door was there prior to that exact moment...

:dahell:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Ant-man was talking about it being a few years since they saw him too. Although it had been a couple years since civil war
eh,"few" "couple" might be interchangeable. but this could take place a year or so after Avengers 3, or even a few months later.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yes, most buildings have them so I'm sure the front door has been there for a while... :dwillhuh:
you guys are fukkin dummies, huh? all i'm saying is, he could have been there prior to that moment and they're watching a recorded. there's enough ambiguity there for internet nerds to break down and craft theories. or else they're gonna whine that they "just showed antman out of the realm? how'd he get out?!!?!"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
you guys are fukkin dummies, huh? all i'm saying is, he could have been there prior to that moment and they're watching a recorded. there's enough ambiguity there for internet nerds to break down and craft theories. or else they're gonna whine that they "just showed antman out of the realm? how'd he get out?!!?!"
Lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjcry: Need another fix already @Bryan Danielson get the folks on the phone to drop something else

Na man..... gotta ration this shyt out:russ:

Don’t wanna be out there like @Ironman drifting and lost with no more water and food!

Savor this now and lets hold you over till Captain Marvel drops:lolbron:

Martha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
jesus christ - the trailer gave no definitive answer that Scott Lang escaped the quantum realm is literally all I'm saying. no fukkin shyt he gets out. they didn't show Spiderman and Panther, guess they're dead forever.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Steve rogers is an old man from the 20th century, he doesn't always know how technology works

Na..... after seeing boats fly, aliens, technology from Wakanda and Gods.

I’m pretty sure now he’s up to speed with shyt:lolbron:

Martha

Status
Not open for further replies.