Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Another random side note, Josh Brolin has been doing a lot of IG stories lately because he's in Wadi Rum, Jordan filming "Dune".

Anyway, dude was smoking a hookah and chilling. Then, later in the same IG story he was laying in his tent (since they're out in the middle of the desert) talking about :lupe: "there's something crawling on top of my tent and I think it has claws." :mjlol:

I have no idea what dude was smoking but he was bugging the fukk out.

Fred.

Maybe it’s Wolverine:yeshrug:....:dead:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Not sure if it’s been mentioned already but I was thinking if the Avengers actually manage to kill Thanos, maybe Thanos son Thane would get revenge on them. Now this is a whacked out theory since he hasn’t even been introduced or revealed in MCU but I can see this as something coming out of left field. And Thane is pretty fcuking powerful by the way.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Information Sufficiency question.

Do you have enough information to state: "Sure you did"?

Answer: no.

If you are trying to be smart, be smart.

My advice is just to take a seat and wait for your L.

Breh I've tried to be patient but either discuss the movie or stay out the the thread. This weird Zapruder shyt you're doing with random interviews and body language isn't adding anything to the thread, whatsoever.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
London
Not sure if it’s been mentioned already but I was thinking if the Avengers actually manage to kill Thanos, maybe Thanos son Thane would get revenge on them. Now this is a whacked out theory since he hasn’t even been introduced or revealed in MCU but I can see this as something coming out of left field. And Thane is pretty fcuking powerful by the way.

Doesn't Thane hate Thanos?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
@ABC123 is an absolute fukking weirdo.

:ufdup:is that supposed to be an insult? it's a compliment coming from you. don't @ me dummy. go "nikka" and "fukkin" and "ebonic" yourself to death somewhere else. abstract concepts are difficult for you but not everyone shares your limitations.

where is the "weep for the race" smiley?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:ufdup:is that supposed to be an insult? it's a compliment coming from you. don't @ me dummy. go "nikka" and "fukkin" and "ebonic" yourself to death somewhere else. abstract concepts are difficult for you but not everyone shares your limitations.

where is the "weep for the race" smiley?

Yo, can u take your weird shyt out of this thread? U fukking up the vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.