Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:heh: WHAT?!?! Y'all still don't believe me??? If I don't get in opening night I will see it the next day regardless but I usually just cop tickets early and get right in. I don't live in Manhattan.. :bryan:

I just looked at AMC and they fixed their services and looking at what hasnt sold out I assume you dont really care about things like Dolby,Imax or a prime time slot.

If thats the case then do your thing lol but im super straight on going to a 8am showing in the handicap 20 seater auditorium with closed captions on :russ::mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Please do. Because when you log back in there's going to be an inbox of spoilers and tags waiting for you. :ufdup: You've been warned, Mr. I don't need to order tickets to the biggest movie of all time, I'm just gonna walk straight through like it's nothin. :ufdup::ufdup:

tenor.gif

:bryan::bluemad2: See Y'all on the 27th...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just looked at AMC and they fixed their services and looking at what hasnt sold out I assume you dont really care about things like Dolby,Imax or a prime time slot.

If thats the case then do your thing lol but im super straight on going to a 8am showing in the handicap 20 seater auditorium with closed captions on :russ::mjlol:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: The wheelchair theater still has regular seats tho... in most movie theaters..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh just checked and good news they showing it at my theater WAY early, like a a whole DAY early in the afternoon and since I'm not working right now and got a little pocket change I'll take a little walk and check it out...:youngsabo:

4545737900425216.png

:ehh: nice so I could see this thursday.... or friday if possible...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the amazing thing is in all of the trailer/tv spots released you dont have a clue of who or what they are facing outside of thanos. You get action shots without the action. you just get random shots like nebula unleashing her swords and screaming, rocket on the shoulder of war machine cockin his gun, ant man jumping off a pencil and flying towards something, hawkeye running for his life avoiding an explosion, or cap with a struggle look of grit on his face tightening the strap on his shield

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
the amazing thing is in all of the trailer/tv spots released you dont have a clue of who or what they are facing outside of thanos. You get action shots without the action. you just get random shots like nebula unleashing her swords and screaming, rocket on the shoulder of war machine cockin his gun, ant man jumping off a pencil and flying towards something, hawkeye running for his life avoiding an explosion, or cap with a struggle look of grit on his face tightening the strap on his shield
and wont NONE of that shyt be in the movie!!

:marvelruss:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also

Are some of the leaks essentially confirmed? The ones saying it starts off with them meeting up with Captain Marvel and going into space to find Thanos, getting that work and then after that the time jump happens

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Probably gonna see this that Monday, not tell my wife, then act like we going for the first time the following weekend.

Edit - Hmm, i just checked and saw some seats open for Dolby Cinema that Sunday. Just bought em so wife lucked up this time. Surprised me but i guess since this theater isnt on the really nice part of town folks are trying to hit those theaters first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.