Status
Not open for further replies.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don’t know why y’all shocked a movie that been in anticipation over the last 3 years or let’s be real 11 years is causing so much issue online.

Everyone wants to see this movie, there was no way to prepare for this and no matter what they could’ve done, this was destined to happen.

This is the results of creating great movies and stories over a long period of time

Martha
:doctorshaq:there were 14,000,605 possible outcomes and all ended with the sites fukking up for this historic event. this is the biggest movie event arguably of the all time, nothing was preventing this :marvelpachaha:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

"The work is done.. I've won. [What] I'm about do, I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much."

tenor.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Some of y’all gonna have to chalk it up and see this shyt like that Sunday or Monday:mjlol:

:mjlol: At how this shyt is perfectly balanced and only half of y’all getting tickets

Just like Thanos saying how all things should be:lolbron:

Martha

IN TIME.

YOU WILL KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO LOSE

:mjcry:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain’t hard to avoid spoilers. :rudy:

Saw the last Avengers flick a week after it dropped, and the last one I saw in theaters was AOU.

I ain’t even on Twitter or FB. The news site I visit don’t spoil shyt. I ain’t even gonna be in this thread til after I see it. :usure:
That’s smart . I don’t get these people who come in after the movie launched knowing they can’t see it being like don’t discuss it ! Don’t spoil me yet we had plenty of time to theorize now it’s time to break down the movie . Once people see the movie anything they say can be considered a spoiler

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That’s smart . I don’t get these people who come in after the movie launched knowing they can’t see it being like don’t discuss it ! Don’t spoil me yet we had plenty of time to theorize now it’s time to break down the movie . Once people see the movie anything they say can be considered a spoiler
Imagine if people tried this in a barbershop with sports.:mjlol:

You walk in on monday and the fellas are discussing last sundays football game. You be like "hey stfu, i haven't seen the game yet, you're going to spoil it. :gucci:"

You would get the exact same reaction from the chappelle show skit.
tenor.gif

And then be promptly told get the fukk out. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.