Status
Not open for further replies.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Also

Are some of the leaks essentially confirmed? The ones saying it starts off with them meeting up with Captain Marvel and going into space to find Thanos, getting that work and then after that the time jump happens

In every spoiler, one thing remains consistent: Captain America dies.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In every spoiler, one thing remains consistent: Captain America dies.

To be honest, him dying only makes sense. I just don’t know what’s left for him to do going forward. His arc seems pretty much completed

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
To be honest, him dying only makes sense. I just don’t know what’s left for him to do going forward. His arc seems pretty much completed

Noooo my brotha! They can go into Secret Avengers, have Cap become the leader of Shield n have his own covert strike team with Widow, War Machine, Bucky, Valkyrie etc., like in the comics.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
It looks like captain marvel saves Tony.

Looks like her yellow flash here in his eyes.

2lxh4ch.png

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I did it for the dark knight, I did it for Avengers 3. I'll do it for this too like I always do..:youngsabo: I don't like far from the movie theater man...:russ:

Movie theater in a bad area? Only way I could see this working ..

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
:laff: Some of you brehs are scumbags, getting upwards of six tickets in one go. Brehs don't want anybody that aint them and they people to see the film.

I copped 13. I also copped 10 real 3d Initially cuz imax tickets didn’t go on sale for 2 hours later. I spent so much bread on tickets and different times yesterday my bank text me asking if I had fraud on my account :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.