Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ya seen the merch?

api4za0at__69442.1554217118.jpg

For the ladies

:lolbron:
11742785_hi
Ryan Gosling gonna be rockin this shyt in the DRIVE sequel.

:marvmooneydamus:

Daps
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: Breh I can't wait!
Gonna be snappin in the theater for end game :damn::damn::damn::damn:

It’s points in the movie like this one that ....if you don’t be a first nighter or weeker...just don’t understand. nikkas can down play it all they want to but at the end that round of that Applause ...for the first nighter/weeker or it’s nothing like it

tenor.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I come early, get my ticket and walk right in like:

8JDm.gif

I don't pre-order movie tickets fam...:mjlol: People are mad that I don't..... I just show up early...
:stopitslime:Nobody's mad, we just don't believe you, or that you'll be able to do so for this movie.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I did it for the dark knight, I did it for Avengers 3. I'll do it for this too like I always do..:youngsabo: I don't like far from the movie theater man...:russ:
:thumbsup: You got it breh.
Spoilers inbound to you on Saturday since you know you'll be seeing the movie regardless. :sas2:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'll be going dark and logging off when I see it, aint gonna be no spoilers breh...:ufdup:
Please do. Because when you log back in there's going to be an inbox of spoilers and tags waiting for you. :ufdup: You've been warned, Mr. I don't need to order tickets to the biggest movie of all time, I'm just gonna walk straight through like it's nothin. :ufdup::ufdup:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
me and my shorty both rolling up in that hoe with our MARVEL Legends Thanos Infinity Gauntlets.
:NOREmarvelhat:

and I will Thanos comic book backslap the shyt outa anyone who feels the need to ruin our movie going experience.
still dont know if ill have my kid for this historical day.
Hopefully i do so i can tuck a couple spare clips in his Spidey backpack in case some MAGA Incel gets froggy.
might even rock my Captain Marvel new era fitted in support of the ladies having babies on they own.
cause i know its rough and their feeling all alone.
:mjcry:

KingPin cares.
if dont nobody else care.
:jbmarvelsmooth:

Status
Not open for further replies.