Status
Not open for further replies.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I sent my boy to get em. No waiting for me just my loyal servent, 6 pm 4Dx seats on the 26th:win:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Saturday and Sunday both at 9 a.m. :wow:

One with wifey and one with my mentee :wow:

Its gonna be glorious:banderas:

Daps
I am have to wait till friday at 1100 am because i want that 4DX flashy lifestyle

I am have my phone on airplane mood those two days

If somebody dies , they die :hubie:

I actually saw that 4D shyt and clicked it on accident. Once I realized the price was 60 something dollars for 2 tickets I quickly ascertained what was going on

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Got my tickets.
R5KjNGT.png

Thursday, April 25th at 6 pm.
R5KjNGT.png

A friend of a friend copped 3 tickets for him, his girl, and their friend....site didn't register the purchase so he copped 3 again....found out the purchase actually did go through because he got a confirmation email for 6 tickets.
R5KjNGT.png

He slid me, my homeboy and his wife the 3 extra tickets.
R5KjNGT.png

I'm in this bytch.
LR15pkB.png

Fred.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can you please put no spoilers in the thread title?

I will, but a new rule just went into effect, no open spoilers opening week end (or, 3 days, whichever is first) for new movies.

This one will technically be 4 days because the premiere is Thursday. So no spoilers until Monday.

I'm gonna post a spoiler free review (same as I did for "Infinity War") on Friday.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I will, but a new rule just went into effect, no open spoilers opening week end (or, 3 days, whichever is first) for new movies.

This one will technically be 4 days because the premiere is Thursday. So no spoilers until Monday.

I'm gonna post a spoiler free review (same as I did for "Infinity War") on Friday.

Fred.

Or.... to send that message.... gotta hit them with the snap again:shaq:

That BALANCE, Uatu:mjlit:

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:usure: So since you ain't gonna pre-order anything and just walk into the theater cool as hell on opening night, you won't mind if we tag you and flood your PM's with spoilers saturday morning then right? :sas2:

No spoilers B.... :hhh: I'll be there opening night just like infinity war...:mjlit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And just to clarify....I mean legit spoilers. Like somebody seen the movie early (because the premiere will probably be a couple days before the 25th) and you're posting a summary or some shyt, with no spoiler tags.

Or you see the movie yourself and post spoilers untagged.

I don't mean speculation, or "hey look at this toy", or "this guy on Youtube spent 4 hours analyzing the trailer, check what he found"....because while some of that shyt might pan out....it's not intentional spoilers.

The thread has been good so far, I don't expect people will fukk up this late in the game.

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.