Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
And just to clarify....I mean legit spoilers. Like somebody seen the movie early (because the premiere will probably be a couple days before the 25th) and you're posting a summary or some shyt, with no spoiler tags.

Or you see the movie yourself and post spoilers untagged.

I don't mean speculation, or "hey look at this toy", or "this guy on Youtube spent 4 hours analyzing the trailer, check what he found"....because while some of that shyt might pan out....it's not intentional spoilers.

The thread has been good so far, I don't expect people will fukk up this late in the game.

Fred.

Just stay off the internet outside of sportcenter until you see that movie thats my plan.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

nikka are you bragging about this peasant shyt you go through to see a movie?:Mjtithes:

BOTH OF Y'ALL SOUND MAD ASF....:mjlol: hogging the phone lines and crashing the system JUST to get tickets and those recliners...

I aint bragging it's just is, what it is breh...:strange2:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I will, but a new rule just went into effect, no open spoilers opening week end (or, 3 days, whichever is first) for new movies.

This one will technically be 4 days because the premiere is Thursday. So no spoilers until Monday.

I'm gonna post a spoiler free review (same as I did for "Infinity War") on Friday.

Fred.
Okay that is a fair rule since most people in here are movie fans and not really casuals.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
So, the last like 500 posts is really a bunch of dudes jackin each other off cause they bought a fukking ticket? TFW i can just walk in on any day week 1 and get any ticket I wish. Can't relate to these plebs at all smh.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So, the last like 500 posts is really a bunch of dudes jackin each other off cause they bought a fukking ticket? TFW i can just walk in on any day week 1 and get any ticket I wish. Can't relate to these plebs at all smh.

Good for you I guess. I had to get 8 tickets so there was no way I could have

Also. You sound like an a$$hole.daps anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.