Status
Not open for further replies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
AMC site is back up for me but for some odd reason it says no theaters are showing it within 50 miles of where I live.
YH84LUO.png

But then when I go do individual theaters in my area (ones that are 10-15 miles away) there are tickets available.
YH84LUO.png

Now I went back to the site to get tickets and every theater except two are gone.
YH84LUO.png

The remaining two have 1 show time available for the whole day, 5 pm. Every other time and/or theater is gone.
YH84LUO.png

I ain't copping shyt yet. It seems like AMC is doing maintenance on their site or something, because shyt changing this fast within literally 5-10 minutes doesn't make any sense. So I'm gonna wait until later tonight and see what the hell shows up. I ain't using my credit card and then the site erases my purchase or some shyt.

Fred.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yooooo:ohhh:

Just saw there’s gonna be a 12am showing opening night

But the trailers normally last about 30 mins so this shyt for all intensive purposes probably will start like 12:30-12:45 ish...... then it’s a 3hr and 2 min movie.... then waiting for after credits.

If I go see this I might not get home till like 4am and still gotta go to work to work an 16hr or more day:wow:

I may strongly consider copping these :mjgrin:

Martha

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yooooo:ohhh:

Just saw there’s gonna be a 12am showing opening night

But the trailers normally last about 30 mins so this shyt for all intensive purposes probably will start like 12:30-12:45 ish...... then it’s a 3hr and 2 min movie.... then waiting for after credits.

If I go see this I might not get home till like 4am and still gotta go to work to work an 16hr or more day:wow:

I may strongly consider copping these :mjgrin:

Martha

Work?:Mjfoh:

Man, call out sick. Endgame is more important.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Work?:Mjfoh:

Man, call out sick. Endgame is more important.

Man I wish I could.... but we having this big festival for my city and I’m one of the key project managers or point of contact folks. I gotta be there to make sure shyt runs smoothly:mjcry:

Martha

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
You can link your a list account to your Fandango account.

I did it and got my Endgame tickets for free as part of the plan.
Do you have to do it from AMC? Because I'm on the fandango site and I don't see where to do it.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have to do it from AMC? Because I'm on the fandango site and I don't see where to do it.
On the Fandango site, sign in, click My VIP Account. You should see something that says Partner Rewards Cards, hit edit and you'll find something for AMC Stubs List, just enter your AMC account number.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Man I wish I could.... but we having this big festival for my city and I’m one of the key project managers or point of contact folks. I gotta be there to make sure shyt runs smoothly:mjcry:

Martha

Damn son.

You gotta be like me and not be important at all at your job. nikkas hardly know my name and it's glorious.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
ended up getting a ticket for my girl and i for thursday at 6:00pm :wow:

waited what feels like my whole life for this. we in there y'all. #marvel #ganggang #day1:blessed:

To the kids this practically is their whole life. Imagine being born or atleast 4 years old when Ironman first dropped.

And then you finally watching Endgame and still ain’t even old enough have a drivers license.:wow:

Martha

Status
Not open for further replies.