Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Just purchased our tickets for Friday afternoon 1pm. Took the day off :umad:

Website was dragging like hell but I got thru.
Bringing all my snacks and shyt so we can recline and really enjoy the movie.:blessed:

Don’t forget to bring a few of these

popeyes-5-dollar-bonafide-big-box.jpg
:mjgrin::takedat:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMC been down the entire fukking day so even though me and my girl subbed to A-List for $20 a month, I just dropped $40 on fandango's site since it was working. Even that shyt had me wait in virtual line for an hour and all of the good seats were gone when it finally let me purchase.

All I know is AMC better give me a refund on the $40 and count my fandango tickets towards my A-list subscription:birdman:
You can link your a list account to your Fandango account.

I did it and got my Endgame tickets for free as part of the plan.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Don’t forget to bring a few of these

popeyes-5-dollar-bonafide-big-box.jpg
:mjgrin::takedat:

Word.

Other people: ... y'all smell Popeyes in here?

Me: Uh... probably them nikkas down there. :Unclejerrymad:

Me whispering to the wife: :Luvdatc00nin:Give me some of your soda. I just had a biscuit and I can't breathe.

Daps
I live in queens... :ld: I go to the theatres walk right up to the machine and get my ticket then go to the show...I don't wait online with cash and I COME SUPER EARLY!!!!!! :stopitslime: That's the whole point... even if the early shows are sold out in advance I get to the theaters and purchase them right when the theater opens at the machine... and it works everytime...:manny: I usually go to jamaica multiplex right there on the ave... I know it sucks but it's all I got I don't wanna go all the way to forrest hills or flushing... :snoop: We don't have those recliners like the fancy place on horrace harding we have the old seats so we don't have designated seats... first come first serve...:youngsabo:

giphy.gif

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I live in queens... :ld: I go to the theatres walk right up to the machine and get my ticket then go to the show...I don't wait online with cash and I COME SUPER EARLY!!!!!! :stopitslime: That's the whole point... even if the early shows are sold out in advance I get to the theaters and purchase them right when the theater opens at the machine... and it works everytime...:manny: I usually go to jamaica multiplex right there on the ave... I know it sucks but it's all I got I don't wanna go all the way to forrest hills or flushing... :snoop: We don't have those recliners like the fancy place on horrace harding we have the old seats so we don't have designated seats... first come first serve...:youngsabo:

nikka are you bragging about this peasant shyt you go through to see a movie?:Mjtithes:

Status
Not open for further replies.