Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Fam I gotta ask where the hell do you live where first come first serve tickets are gonna work for a movie like "Endgame".

I live 10 minutes outside of Kansas City, Missouri (which is around the size of Miami, but obviously not a major city) and "Infinity War" was sold out completely. And it wasn't "premium" seats, it was just a regular theater. There was literally zero seats open by the time the movie started.

You act like cats are scrambling for tickets for fun or something. Most people won't be able to see this movie any time soon, unless they secure a ticket weeks in advance.

Fred.

I took that shyt personally....I almost neged him :sas1:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
AMC been down the entire fukking day so even though me and my girl subbed to A-List for $20 a month, I just dropped $40 on fandango's site since it was working. Even that shyt had me wait in virtual line for an hour and all of the good seats were gone when it finally let me purchase.

All I know is AMC better give me a refund on the $40 and count my fandango tickets towards my A-list subscription:birdman:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Just copped my ticket for the Thursday night showing at Phipps :blessed:, not letting none of these clowns ruin the movie for me before I even get a chance to go see it. And I didn’t purchase a ticket for my shorty cause her ass always falls asleep in the movies, and it would be disrespectful to Marvel and my wallet if I let her do that again :ufdup:
My boy and his girl came out to LA and I bought tickets for us to see Deadpool 2. 70 dollars. And that dusty rat had the nerve to fall asleep 15 minutes in. :hhh:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AMC been down the entire fukking day so even though me and my girl subbed to A-List for $20 a month, I just dropped $40 on fandango's site since it was working. Even that shyt had me wait in virtual line for an hour and all of the good seats were gone when it finally let me purchase.

All I know is AMC better give me a refund on the $40 and count my fandango tickets towards my A-list subscription:birdman:

YeS this is what I did . Site was down and I said fukk it. Hoped it would work with fandango and it did. shyt didn’t work on my phone though

I had to wait in line still . Kept on getting nervous it was gonna crash Or my kids were gonna fukk with my computer so I just posted up by my computer, smoked and had a nipsey session

Still was stressing waiting for that shyt to crash, shyt like that always happens to me

I was blessed today :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bet u don’t unless u live in bumfukk maga USA town somewhere

I don't...:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

giphy.gif

Tough titty for those that do...:lolbron:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Why not save yourselves the money and trouble and just buy the action figures and act it out yourselves?

You might do a better job :mjharshreality:

Status
Not open for further replies.