Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i want to hate on that, but i do enjoy the Struggle Nation reaction vids. only for Marvel movies though
They're actually doing a bit though low key, most of these other people are just filming themselves watching a video.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The always hide black people in them Asian posters :mjpls:

And yt people "just cannot see it".

JNBC2xz.jpg

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'll counter this by saying if they really want to develop Bruce/Hulk start bringing the Grey Hulk, Professor, and eventually Guilt/and or Devil Hulk:demonic:Have Strange come through with some mind shyt so they face off in Bruces mind:damn:
Did my Googles on Guilt Hulk and you might be cookin' with gas there :jbhmm:

Just have Prof X show up for no reason like "Ayo you Bruce? Lemme in yo mind real quick"

X:
tenor.gif

Banner:
giphy.gif

Boom, a subplot.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And yt people "just cannot see it".

JNBC2xz.jpg
Did they do the same with Black Panther on the infinity war poster? If so that’s fukked up, he was probably the hottest marvel character going into that movie.

But on this one I KINDA get it. Okoye and Valk are minor as fukk, and Rhodie is trash. They did put Fury in the front of the dusted people though. I dunno...I can’t tell if you’re reaching or they really are trying to be :mjpls: on this poster

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Did they do the same with Black Panther on the infinity war poster? If so that’s fukked up, he was probably the hottest marvel character going into that movie.

But on this one I KINDA get it. Okoye and Valk are minor as fukk, and Rhodie is trash. They did put Fury in the front of the dusted people though. I dunno...I can’t tell if you’re reaching or they really are trying to be :mjpls: on this poster

Anyone saying the poster is racist is reaching.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

@Cboz78

Panther is supposed to be one of the leading post Phase-3 characters. Like Spidey and more recently like Captain Marvel. These people are not real so their stories and relative positioning is as a result of the script writers (and box office / audience reactions). Even if we assume no bias in the poster, the positioning is as a result of the systemic bias of MCU character development.

Oh and ..

CVKqHACUYAIDqpX.jpg

CVKqHACVAAASw9I.jpg

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
@Cboz78

Panther is supposed to be one of the leading post Phase-3 characters. Like Spidey and more recently like Captain Marvel. These people are not real so their stories and relative positioning is as a result of the scripts writers (and box office / audience reactions). Even if we assume no bias in the positioning, the positioning is as a result of the systemic bias of MCU character development.

Oh and ..

CVKqHACUYAIDqpX.jpg

CVKqHACVAAASw9I.jpg

Uh oh Chewie got removed, must be racist against Wookies. :heh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Uh oh Chewie got removed, must be racist against Wookies. :heh:

Reasons... reasons.. not actions in isolation.

Explanation for dummies: You can reply to two people on here and in each case the motivation can be entirely different. One could be critical. One could be supportive. The act of replying in and of itself is not enough to consider the motivations equivalent. LIKEWISE: If the far-east has an extensive track record of removing wookies from posters then yes they have an issue (or some sort) with them. They have a track record of minimizing and omitting the role and presence of black actors in their marketing. ERGO: there is an issue. That much should be obvious.

Drake level logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.