Status
Not open for further replies.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Reasons... reasons.. not actions in isolation.

Explanation for dummies: You can reply to two people on here and in each case the motivation can be entirely different. One could be critical. One could be supportive. The act of replying in and of itself is not enough to consider the motivations equivalent. LIKEWISE: If the far-east has an extensive track record of removing wookies from posters then yes they have an issue (or some sort) with them. They have a track record of minimizing and omitting the role and presence of black actors in their marketing. ERGO: there is an issue. That much should be obvious.

Drake level logic.

It was a joke, damn. Write a thesis next time.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Reasons... reasons.. not actions in isolation.

Explanation for dummies: You can reply to two people on here and in each case the motivation can be entirely different. One could be critical. One could be supportive. The act of replying in and of itself is not enough to consider the motivations equivalent. LIKEWISE: If the far-east has an extensive track record of removing wookies from posters then yes they have an issue (or some sort) with them. They have a track record of minimizing and omitting the role and presence of black actors in their marketing. ERGO: there is an issue. That much should be obvious.

Drake level logic.
:colehuh:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
These nitpicky Hulk complaints sounding more and more like we need that Hulk vs Xmen arc where he just beats the shyt out of ALL Xmen:patrice:

Fiegie needs to introduce them in the MCU as jobbers:skip:

Martha

Genuinely asking: can you give me your synopsis of Bruce Banner/Hulk's character arc this far? I'll admit if I'm nitpicking afterwards:yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.