Status
Not open for further replies.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Now they trying to derail End Game

This nikka trying to say the Russo brothers didn't want Captain Marvel in End Game :russ:

So now all of a sudden, End Game is going to flop :dead:

i don't know who this dude is, but 1.5 million people like watching almost an hour of recorded clickbait like that? the internet is pretty fukkin terrible in 2019

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i don't know who this dude is, but 1.5 million people like watching almost an hour of recorded clickbait like that? the internet is pretty fukkin terrible in 2019

He's actually one of the better known people on Youtube when it comes to reaction videos.

Haven't watched this one though, and from the descriptions on here it seems like he's tripping.

Fred.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I wouldn't go that far breh..... them Asians' minds are warped ..... notice how all the white heroes are larger and centered i:snoop:n the middle, while all the other heroes of color are on the out skirts and much smaller :francis:

I know Asia be doing some suspect stuff...But the 6 largest heroes are original living Avengers. You really think that Valkerie and ol girl with the baldie should be front and center with the OG Avengers?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Comic relief?:patrice:
I honestly preferred Ed Norton, over Ruffalo.
Everytime Ruffalo says a big word, i'm like :rudy: you can tell he has no idea what it means. :heh:
I'm supposed to believe this guy is an uber genius? I can buy him as a stoner but a Scientist? Nah, He was miscast.
Dude just doesn't strike me as very intelligent on screen or in interviews. He constantly has that confused look on his face like
he's trying and failing to solve a math equation in his head.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

:heh:
Hulk is supposed to be the dumb one, not Banner.

Ed Norton is >>> as a brilliant Scientist

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Comic relief?:patrice:

First 2 Avengers Hulk was :whoo:

You wanted ZERO smoke with him. LEGIT scary as he should be.

Ragnarok - :snoop:

And IW Hulk was
full

He's been a goofball the last 2 MCU joints. Say what you want about Whedon but he didn't have Hulk as green Gronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.