Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
First 2 Avengers Hulk was :whoo:

You wanted ZERO smoke with him. LEGIT scary as he should be.

Ragnarok - :snoop:

And IW Hulk was
full

He's been a goofball the last 2 MCU joints. Say what you want about Whedon but he didn't have Hulk as green Gronk.

Russo’s said that’s not about him being silly or comic relief or even scared. It’s picking on that theme from ragnarok of hulk feeling used and as a weapon. Feels like people only want him to smash

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just wait for when the avengers are getting they ass kicked by thanos then all of a sudden you hear hulks roar :damn:

World breaker hulk appearing right in the middle of the battle :damn:

If they ever pulled that shyt:ahh:
then the Captain Marvel shows up and saves Hulk from another ass whooping and Defeats Thanos single handed with ease.:wow:
I'm kidding about the single handed part, but i wouldn't mind a Captain Marvel vs Thanos similiar to Dr Strange vs Thanos fight.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
A wack character is a wack character. They all can't be dope. :manny:

You know what....:ohhh:

I’m not mad at that. I always thought characters do get a chance to redeem themselves if one can have an open mind and they do well.:ehh:

But that is a fair perspective and I want to Thank You personally for the gift of a door or lane you just opened for me:salute:

You have just freed me and I’m very much appreciative, straight up

Martha

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Russo’s said that’s not about him being silly or comic relief or even scared. It’s picking on that theme from ragnarok of hulk feeling used and as a weapon. Feels like people only want him to smash
I'll counter this by saying if they really want to develop Bruce/Hulk start bringing the Grey Hulk, Professor, and eventually Guilt/and or Devil Hulk:demonic:Have Strange come through with some mind shyt so they face off in Bruces mind:damn:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just wait for when the avengers are getting they ass kicked by thanos then all of a sudden you hear hulks roar :damn:

World breaker hulk appearing right in the middle of the battle :damn:

If they ever pulled that shyt:ahh:
This is a spoiler

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'll counter this by saying if they really want to develop Bruce/Hulk start bringing the Grey Hulk, Professor, and eventually Guilt/and or Devil Hulk:demonic:Have Strange come through with some mind shyt so they face off in Bruces mind:damn:
Banner/Hulk is one of the most intriguing characters in comics. There's mad creative shyt they could do with him. The idea of Hulk deciding to not come out in moments where Banner's life is on the line is preposterous. Hulk is all about survival and proving he's the strongest. He can't do that if he let's Banner die. Hulk ain't tryna teach life lessons outchea:gucci:No, it shouldn't always be Hulk Smash, but having dude laid up in a bachelor pad, seemingly with the psyche of a frat boy gone off 4Loko(the original recipe), ain't it either, chief:francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yeah whatever his story is, it’s being wrapped up in this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.