@MartyMcFly :wow::demonic:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, we know why Scott was considered missing and later appears:yeshrug:

In regards to Shuri, I think this whole thing regarding her is just blown out of proportion. These movies were filmed before BP came out.

Shuri was nowhere near anyone relevant for her being dusted to have any relevance other than the fact that the BP franchise blew up and she became a fan favorite, hence why BP and co had minimum involvement in the film but were prominent in those last few IW trailers

Everyone else got dusted nearby another prominent character to show the effect. I feel like if we’re gonna question why didn’t we see her get dusted then we might as well question where was Thor when Thanos was goin through cats in the forest as well.... or why did Hulk wait til everyone was dead on the Asgard ship to finally fight somebody

This doesn't really make any sense. She was pretty integral to the mind stone plot in IW, more so than other characters that dusted on screen.:yeshrug:

If she's dusted then she's dusted. But what's the point of the russos dragging their feet about it and it getting exposed in a teaser poster. I saw the collider IW showing and they were really :hamster: when shuri was brought up, but they were cut and dry about saying Valkyrie and other minor characters surviving the snap. Seems just a weird or :troll: way to handle it IMO.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This doesn't really make any sense. She was pretty integral to the mind stone plot in IW, more so than other characters that dusted on screen.:yeshrug:

If she's dusted then she's dusted. But what's the point of the russos dragging their feet about it and it getting exposed in a teaser poster. I saw the collider IW showing and they were really :hamster: when shuri was brought up, but they were cut and dry about saying Valkyrie and other minor characters surviving the snap. Seems just a weird or :troll: way to handle it IMO.
who knows... knowing them we could be getting trolled.

I remember during the IW promo, they had pics of characters next to the stones that were featured in their movies... and had Iron Man in the soul stone.... and he had nothing to do with that

Status
Not open for further replies.