Status
Not open for further replies.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm guessing Shuri is in some kind of Wakanda super secret back up shelter shyt. They are too smart to just not have contingencies. She's probably building a copy of Vision with Wakanda's Vibranium. And yes I know I'm reaching. :lolbron:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm guessing Shuri is in some kind of Wakanda super secret back up shelter shyt. They are too smart to just not have contingencies. She's probably building a copy of Vision with Wakanda's Vibranium. And yes I know I'm reaching. :lolbron:
nah, i actually like this theory.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I hope yall go to this movie strapped because I have a bad feeling some crazy CAC is gonna pull another James Holmes

3 hours sitting ducks :francis:
It's sad but I feel the same bro.

Scary world.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I need to see this Thursday night :wow:

It should I go Saturday morning :lupe:

I think imma get tickets for Friday night or Saturday morning and some for Sunday morning to take the young black king that I mentor :mjlit:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That still doesn't make any sense though. Why keep her being snapped off screen and treat it as a possible spoiler but leak it with a photo a month prior to the film's release. Especially with how popular the character has become. :heh: It just seems like a really lazy way to handle it if they not pump faking us again.

Scott was also shown as "missing" during the trailer as well.

Well, we know why Scott was considered missing and later appears:yeshrug:

In regards to Shuri, I think this whole thing regarding her is just blown out of proportion. These movies were filmed before BP came out.

Shuri was nowhere near anyone relevant for her being dusted to have any relevance other than the fact that the BP franchise blew up and she became a fan favorite, hence why BP and co had minimum involvement in the film but were prominent in those last few IW trailers

Everyone else got dusted nearby another prominent character to show the effect. I feel like if we’re gonna question why didn’t we see her get dusted then we might as well question where was Thor when Thanos was goin through cats in the forest as well.... or why did Hulk wait til everyone was dead on the Asgard ship to finally fight somebody

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Well, we know why Scott was considered missing and later appears:yeshrug:

In regards to Shuri, I think this whole thing regarding her is just blown out of proportion. These movies were filmed before BP came out.

Shuri was nowhere near anyone relevant for her being dusted to have any relevance other than the fact that the BP franchise blew up and she became a fan favorite, hence why BP and co had minimum involvement in the film but were prominent in those last few IW trailers

Everyone else got dusted nearby another prominent character to show the effect. I feel like if we’re gonna question why didn’t we see her get dusted then we might as well question where was Thor when Thanos was goin through cats in the forest as well.... or why did Hulk wait til everyone was dead on the Asgard ship to finally fight somebody
He should've been there Cap said everyone meet at that spot:leostare:

Status
Not open for further replies.