Status
Not open for further replies.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Yeah, I agree. Which is why I said them making Wakanda so vital to "Infinity War" was kinda crazy.

Fred.

giphy.gif

The Russo Bros and the writers said in the commentary that they had no idea BP was going to be the hit it was. Once BP came out making all that money. Marvel capitalized even more with the Wakanda TV Spot trailer for Infinity War. Had people thinking IW was BP2. Had some people that supported BP that never seen any other Marvel movies before; not even Civil War. Then get mad with the results in IW.

:tachalla:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah , rumor is they bringing her back as a love interest for captain marvel. :manny:
Uh what?! I know FANS are 'shiping' them and making fan art like they are a couple. MARVEL has yet to entertain any of that.

"Where do you get your information?! You don't get paid to do interviews!"

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Uh what?! I know FANS are 'shiping' them and making fan art like they are a couple. MARVEL has yet to entertain any of that.

"Where do you get your information?! You don't get paid to do interviews!"
It's unconfirmed, but it'll happen :steviej:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
just read something on reddit
it's just a list of every actor who is in every scene of the movie
that i think is real and i think i know the entire movie now. can't tell if I'm mad or not.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Ya'll cats make this ish too funny...

I like "shea butter" twitter humor with the MCU...:russ: Them memes lmbo

Our community get ahold of something and it be straight jokes.

But damn man...we less than a month out and I can't wait. Been rewatching the older ones and catching mad gems (no pun)and easter eggs. I think I have an idea how it's all gonna play out but
I love the theories I been reading and hearing. It was a cool one I heard on the MCU Rewatch podcast. Marvel def keeping the cards close on this one:obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.