Status
Not open for further replies.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, ion think Shuri died because of the snap....I think she was killed by Corvus Glaive when he did that sneak attack inside tha palace to get the mind gem off Vision.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No Maria Hill poster? :mjpls:
cuz she's a bedwench. :mjpls:

Not sure what your smiley use was implying.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, ion think Shuri died because of the snap....I think she was killed by Corvus Glaive when he did that sneak attack inside tha palace to get the mind gem off Vision.

She died by the snap off screen.. I’m sure they won’t address it until Endgame

They ain’t givin Corvus no minor W at the beginning of Endgame that wasn’t addressed in IW

:patrice:This don't make any sense at all. The russo's wouldn't comment if she was snapped or not but have a spoiler on a poster. :what::gucci:
I think when they were asked that, they weren’t ready to talk about the film yet. They also denied that Endgame was the title and look at what we have here

Shuri’s image also appears in 1 of the missing photos Banner was looking at in 1 of the previous trailers

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She died by the snap off screen.. I’m sure they won’t address it until Endgame

They ain’t givin Corvus no minor W at the beginning of Endgame that wasn’t addressed in IW

I think when they were asked that, they weren’t ready to talk about the film yet. They also denied that Endgame was the title and look at what we have here

Shuri’s image also appears in 1 of the missing photos Banner was looking at in 1 of the previous trailers

That still doesn't make any sense though. Why keep her being snapped off screen and treat it as a possible spoiler but leak it with a photo a month prior to the film's release. Especially with how popular the character has become. :heh: It just seems like a really lazy way to handle it if they not pump faking us again.

Scott was also shown as "missing" during the trailer as well.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Shuri ain't dead, they doing this on purpose.
they wouldn't lie on a poster... at least i don't think.
random guess - Banner does more work in Wakanda, and they find a recording of Shuri hurt (b/c ol dude tossed her down a level) explaining how to finish Vision and then we see her get dusted. that would actually be a good way to bring back Vision, and still have Shuri be smarter than the room

Conz

Superstar
Daps
No Maria Hill poster? :mjpls:
pretty clear more people died than lived, and they had to stretch the living posters to include Pepper and Happy. They could have made a M'Baku though. The Pyms probably should have gotten posters as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.