Status
Not open for further replies.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Been awhile since I made a custom shirt to wear for a Marvel premiere. This is the shirt I'm working on to wear to Endgame
2v1rw2w.png
Those are clean af :wow:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I recently re-watched Infinity War. I wish Thanos would’ve killed Stark even after making the promise to Dr. Strange. That would’ve been straight savage:wow: His biggest weakness is that he shows mercy sometimes when he doesn’t have to.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I recently re-watched Infinity War. I wish Thanos would’ve killed Stark even after making the promise to Dr. Strange. That would’ve been straight savage:wow: His biggest weakness is that he shows mercy sometimes when he doesn’t have to.

Taking one life is meaningless when your objective is to wipe out trillions. As the movie went on he was actually less likely to kill individuals the stronger he got.

Fred.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Taking one life is meaningless when your objective is to wipe out trillions. As the movie went on he was actually less likely to kill individuals the stronger he got.

Fred.

I see what you’re saying but he had to have known that leaving Tony alive could possibly be the key to his demise. When I first saw it,I was surprised he didn’t just finish him right then and there lol.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I see what you’re saying but he had to have known that leaving Tony alive could possibly be the key to his demise. When I first saw it,I was surprised he didn’t just finish him right then and there lol.
He promised to spare him if given the time stone. And like he told Gamorra, he's not a liar. He keeps his word once given.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Obviously Tony will be key to it because the MCU started with him....but I don't see why Thanos would think that. He'd just easily washed him and fukked up his whole team.

He didn't even immediately attack Strange, he wanted to talk to him. Obviously at some point he would've attacked and taken the Time Stone but he didn't go ham until the rest of them (Tony, GOTG, Nebula, etc.) tried to jump him. Even at the end with 5 Stones he was knocking people aside (Scarlet Witch, Cap, Warmachine, etc.) instead of killing them.

Fred.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
He promised to spare him if given the time stone. And like he told Gamorra, he's not a liar. He keeps his word once given.

Right, but I’m saying in my opinion, it would’ve been cool to see him go off script and kill him anyways. This is more or less my personal taste. To me, he had no real reason to spare the Avengers.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Obviously Tony will be key to it because the MCU started with him....but I don't see why Thanos would think that. He'd just easily washed him and fukked up his whole team.

He didn't even immediately attack Strange, he wanted to talk to him. Obviously at some point he would've attacked and taken the Time Stone but he didn't go ham until the rest of them (Tony, GOTG, Nebula, etc.) tried to jump him. Even at the end with 5 Stones he was knocking people aside (Scarlet Witch, Cap, Warmachine, etc.) instead of killing them.

Fred.

Your logic is very sound hex. For me, it just more or less my personal taste in how I would’ve like to see Thanos just end it all. He snapped and killed half the population, I personally wanted to see him take it further by killing all the Avengers lol. Anyways, just some rambling thoughts of mine.

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
display

Correct me if i’m wrong but

Wasn’t the point of Incredible Hulk (Norton Version) and Avengers to show that Banner had Mastered his anger and could call upon the Hulk on command? The issue was getting BACK into being Banner right?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Your logic is very sound hex. For me, it just more or less my personal taste in how I would’ve like to see Thanos just end it all. He snapped and killed half the population, I personally wanted to see him take it further by killing all the Avengers lol. Anyways, just some rambling thoughts of mine.

I think you will probably get your wish in "Endgame".

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.