Status
Not open for further replies.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You would never see me question Black Widow involvement she been down with the set since damn near Day One. Still going strong :violent: :salute:
I've only questioned Black Widow taking less damage than guys like Thor, outside of that I never had a problem with her. Captain Marvel getting the keys handed to her after one mixed reviewed film however:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only questioned Black Widow taking less damage than guys like Thor, outside of that I never had a problem with her. Captain Marvel getting the keys handed to her after one mixed reviewed film however:pacspit:
I was skeptical of Black Widow in the beginning, but she endeared herself to me in Winter Soldier.

She been that bytch ever since.Salute to Black Widow.Just riding for the honor.None of that SJW shyt:salute:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Completely forgot to mention this, but Audi may have spoiled what may happen in endgame back in January

they announced that they have a new car making its premiere in end game and hinted that tony stark will be driving it in the movie.

Well, Audi has already confirmed that they have a new car making an appearance in Avengers: Endgame. The Audi e-tron GT concept car will be seen in the movie, and it just so happens that Robert Downey Jr. introduced the car not too long ago. There were even hints that we’d see Tony Stark driving around in the car in the movie, especially since Audi is his car brand of choice.

:obama:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think people are forgetting that Thanos by himself with no infinity stones is still a cosmic level threat that would beat most Avenger teams by himself. He punked Hulk with minimal effort early in the Infinity War movie and that was done to show that he's a monster even without infinite abilities. :whew:

That also shows how dope Doctor Strange is to be able to hold his own for a time with his sorcery and give Thanos headaches :wow:

It took me a while to realize but this is the main reason I didn't like the movie. The ONLY meaningful plot of the movie is "is Thanos powerful enough to overcome the Avengers and get all the stones", yet his powers constantly vary so there's not stability to him at all.

Back when he had just 1 infinity stone he was able to absolute destroy Thor, Loki, Hulk, Heimdall, and all their men without he or any of his henchmen taking a scratch. He might not even have used a stone.

But then with 4 of the stones, freaking Doctor Strange and some lame sidekicks damn near take him down. Ironman looks like a worthy opponent even though he should be straight food. Even Captain America lands punches.

Hell, Doctor Strange got his ass handed to him by one of Thanos's lackies, but then he can take on Thanos?

Same goes for the infinity stone powers. These are supposed to be so powerful...but Thanos hardly uses him even when his quest is nearly wrecked. Why not keep using the reality stone to screw everything up for the Avengers? He seems to hardly use the stones at all. Nor do the avengers - when the movie starts they hold 3 of the stones and Thanos only holds one. But you get the idea that they don't know how to do shyt with them. Does Loki having the space stone, Doctor Strange having the time stone, or Vision having the mind stone ever help them in battle at all?

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took me a while to realize but this is the main reason I didn't like the movie. The ONLY meaningful plot of the movie is "is Thanos powerful enough to overcome the Avengers and get all the stones", yet his powers constantly vary so there's not stability to him at all.

Back when he had just 1 infinity stone he was able to absolute destroy Thor, Loki, Hulk, Heimdall, and all their men without he or any of his henchmen taking a scratch. He might not even have used a stone.

But then with 4 of the stones, freaking Doctor Strange and some lame sidekicks damn near take him down. Ironman looks like a worthy opponent even though he should be straight food. Even Captain America lands punches.

Hell, Doctor Strange got his ass handed to him by one of Thanos's lackies, but then he can take on Thanos?

Same goes for the infinity stone powers. These are supposed to be so powerful...but Thanos hardly uses him even when his quest is nearly wrecked. Why not keep using the reality stone to screw everything up for the Avengers? He seems to hardly use the stones at all. Nor do the avengers - when the movie starts they hold 3 of the stones and Thanos only holds one. But you get the idea that they don't know how to do shyt with them. Does Loki having the space stone, Doctor Strange having the time stone, or Vision having the mind stone ever help them in battle at all?
They confirmed the fight on Titan was Thanos learning how to use the stones’ powers

Strange is the first person in the movie to actually use a stone against him, that’s probably why he didn’t beat him as easily as he did the others

It isn’t until the end of the film where he learns how to use more than 1 stone at once

And Captain America landing hits is probably a testament to Thanos being caught off guard and underestimating a mere human which was actually his expression when Cap was holding the hand with the gauntlet before he said F this and punched him

My only gripe with the Thanos fights is I think Cap should’ve had a bruise or been bleeding or something.. other than that, due to the explanations I just listed, I’m content.

The space stone was still inside the tesserect so it couldn’t have been used.. we don’t even know if Loki is powerful enough to harness that power outside of the tesserect. By the time Thanos got to Vision and the mind stone, bruh already had 5 stones on deck and that fight went pretty quickly cuz he had just learned how to use more than 1 stone at a time on Titan minutes earlier

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They confirmed the fight on Titan was Thanos learning how to use the stones’ powers

Strange is the first person in the movie to actually use a stone against him, that’s probably why he didn’t beat him as easily as he did the others

It isn’t until the end of the film where he learns how to use more than 1 stone at once

And Captain America landing hits is probably a testament to Thanos being caught off guard and underestimating a mere human which was actually his expression when Cap was holding the hand with the gauntlet before he said F this and punched him

My only gripe with the Thanos fights is I think Cap should’ve had a bruise or been bleeding or something.. other than that, due to the explanations I just listed, I’m content.

The space stone was still inside the tesserect so it couldn’t have been used.. we don’t even know if Loki is powerful enough to harness that power outside of the tesserect. By the time Thanos got to Vision and the mind stone, bruh already had 5 stones on deck and that fight went pretty quickly cuz he had just learned how to use more than 1 stone at a time on Titan minutes earlier

Strange didnt use the time stone. Thanos even criticized him for it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Like I said before, Thanos just easily wasted Thor, Loki, Hulk, Heimdall, and the whole rest of their crew back when he only had the use of one stone, and we don't know if he even had to use it.

Yet Doctor Strange using no stone was able to hold his own with Thanos for some time when Thanos was using multiple stones.

The same Doctor Strange who had gotten his ass kicked by one of Thanos's lackies earlier in the movie.

Talk about Captain America having a bruise....he should be flat with his guts dripping out. Hell, why wasn't Ironman killed by one of those impacts LONG before the "fatal" blow? He's just a regular human. That goes for a lot of them - with all the power that Thanos is wielding, even the NORMAL Thanos, the one who can kick Hulk's ass by himself, should have be killing those mere mortals.

Oh, on a side note - if those portals that Dr. Strange makes can cut off arms, then why didn't he just cut off Thanos's arm when Thanos was incapacitated? Just make a portal over his arm, close it, snip off the arm like what happened to Thanos's lackey.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said before, Thanos just easily wasted Thor, Loki, Hulk, Heimdall, and the whole rest of their crew back when he only had the use of one stone, and we don't know if he even had to use it.

Yet Doctor Strange using no stone was able to hold his own with Thanos for some time when Thanos was using multiple stones.

The same Doctor Strange who had gotten his ass kicked by one of Thanos's lackies earlier in the movie.

Talk about Captain America having a bruise....he should be flat with his guts dripping out. Hell, why wasn't Ironman killed by one of those impacts LONG before the "fatal" blow? He's just a regular human. That goes for a lot of them - with all the power that Thanos is wielding, even the NORMAL Thanos, the one who can kick Hulk's ass by himself, should have be killing those mere mortals.

Oh, on a side note - if those portals that Dr. Strange makes can cut off arms, then why didn't he just cut off Thanos's arm when Thanos was incapacitated? Just make a portal over his arm, close it, snip off the arm like what happened to Thanos's lackey.
Don’t get me wrong, I understand what you’re saying. I just was interpreting what was going on a little differently.

It seem like once he took the armor off, they kinda had him a Lil more laid back. Armored up Thanos was extra aggressive at getting the stones thus was laying waste to folks to get what he wanted. Once he had the armor off, he was a little more patient and tactical

Status
Not open for further replies.