Status
Not open for further replies.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm just looking for the establishment of his obsession with Death herself explicitly by the time the film ends.
I think it's too late for that. They seemed to be setting it up with the end scene of The Avengers but then they made him an environmental conservationist in Infinity War. Plus I don't think they want to confuse audiences by having multiple personifications of death in their cinematic universe.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Of all the things the Russo brothers do well, they have a phenomenal understanding of the tone that a character or scene needs to have. That’s the biggest takeaway I’ve gotten from their work. I would’ve liked if ragnarok took some events a bit more serious too.
Ragnarok felt like a comic buddy cop movie.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Its not my fault
tenor.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I think it's too late for that. They seemed to be setting it up with the end scene of The Avengers but then they made him an environmental conservationist in Infinity War. Plus I don't think they want to confuse audiences by having multiple personifications of death in their cinematic universe.
Recycle, bytch :deebothanos:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It didn't light up, he did that for the sport of it.

Had Hulk kept getting the best of him he probably would have, but he wanted to flex and did just that. You can see initially that the Hulk is stronger than him but once he took those first couple blows he broke him down surgically. Imagine if Bruce was able to learn how to fight from Steve or something and THEN hulk out while retaining what he learned.

:whoo:
giphy.gif

This better be part of the cotdamn script:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can't puzzle the internet.They already got the first 20 mins of the movie down to a science:pachaha:

Seems like something happens to Captain Marvel when they attempt to go after Thanos during the beginning part of the film.They get the brakes beat off em & he probably depowers CM.Or probably trapped her azz in the Soul Stone

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Marvel now has everyone of their characters and a pretty solid relationship with Sony.

They don’t even need her to be the face of the MCU anymore.:yeshrug:

I’m pretty sure if or when that was said, it was said in the early versions of the MCU plans before there was even knowledge of the sale.

Martha

There will still be an Avengers tho, regardless.

Honestly, I think the Villians will be more important than the heros. Thanos and Killmonger set a new standard.

And I think most people want feeling CM, not because of the story, but because of the villain. There was no shock value or real high stakes. That's what people wanted, even though this was a simple origin movie.

And it's why I think DC wasted Zod. Shannon's performance and interpretation of the character was meant for a part 2 or part 3. But it was wasted in an origin movie.

Imagine if Thanos showed up in the first Avengers and they beat him or even Avengers 2.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There will still be an Avengers tho, regardless.

Honestly, I think the Villians will be more important than the heros. Thanos and Killmonger set a new standard.

And I think most people want feeling CM, not because of the story, but because of the villain. There was no shock value or real high stakes. That's what people wanted, even though this was a simple origin movie.

And it's why I think DC wasted Zod. Shannon's performance and interpretation of the character was meant for a part 2 or part 3. But it was wasted in an origin movie.

Imagine if Thanos showed up in the first Avengers and they beat him or even Avengers 2.

I don’t know where this movie will end..... but so far it’s overachieving what even the main detractors and haters were anticipating.

Thus far more people are liking it than hating it

Martha

Status
Not open for further replies.