Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can guarantee you if Adam Warlock or Silver Surfer's origin film was just before Endgame and they exhibited the same "OP" abilities as Captain Marvel, you know no one would be bytching about either one of them taking out Thanos alone. (Which I do not believe will happen.)

I would have said the same thing I said in here. It's the OG's story. I don't mind presenting new characters at all but the OG's should be the ones to 'save the day' if you will.. not a newcomer. Also, the reason I mentioned Captain Marvel isn't because of some dumb TLR "incel" bullshyt that @Bryan Danielson is trying to have catch on around here..

I brought her up because of how they did Black Panther, Spidey and Doctor Strange who also have sequels coming out. It's obvious they wanted the female in here rather than the other three so what, I call it like I see it and it's exactly why they did it, don't act like I'm wrong about it, you know I'm right :mjlol:

As long as the OG's are the ones doing the most, I'm not gonna have any issue with her being out there :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
When me and the homie roll through we gonna remember this sweet talkin you doin
gwpdvu.png

That would be dope though....

Imagine this movie is all the remaining Avengers pulling up on Thanos in they pretty white Suits and Cap Marv like “I got this boys and takes Thanos out in one punch then turns around like “I guess we finished here”:mjlol:

But then gets blasted out the frame like Mantis in Gaurdians 2 by some cosmic blast:russ:

And you and Galactus pop us:ohhh:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I would have said the same thing I said in here. It's the OG's story. I don't mind presenting new characters at all but the OG's should be the ones to 'save the day' if you will.. not a newcomer. Also, the reason I mentioned Captain Marvel isn't because of some dumb TLR "incel" bullshyt that @Bryan Danielson is trying to have catch on around here..

I brought her up because of how they did Black Panther, Spidey and Doctor Strange who also have sequels coming out. It's obvious they wanted the female in here rather than the other three so what, I call it like I see it and it's exactly why they did it, don't act like I'm wrong about it, you know I'm right :mjlol:

As long as the OG's are the ones doing the most, I'm not gonna have any issue with her being out there :manny:

Bruh what have “you seen” when the movie don’t drop till Apr 26.:shaq2:

Also no need to mention my name when PLENTY of other people in here have been said worse. I’m chilling so you out of pocket with that one.:childplease:

So atleast in that instance you wrong. Let me live:heh:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bruh what have “you seen” when the movie don’t drop till Apr 26.:shaq2:

I didn't say "this happens" .. I am not the one making the claim that she is gonna come in and wipe out Thanos by herself :mjlol: I am responding to that claim and I am telling you that I'd have liked to see Black Panther or Strange as a focal point in this but Disney chose her, what's good? :manny:

And you are the one in here trying to bring TLR talking points to this forum. Where's the lie? lol

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Yeah I'm mainly talking about the haters of Captain Marvel being "shoe-horned" in. It's crazy stupid on Youtube comments.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah I'm mainly talking about the haters of Captain Marvel being "shoe-horned" in. It's crazy stupid on Youtube comments.

YouTube comments? Come on bruh.. That place is a fukking disaster :mjlol: Nobody should even bother reading what those fakkits say.

There's a bunch of posts in here and the Captain Marvel thread about this topic and now you gonna tell me it spawned from YouTube? Where else, Reddit?

Bruh I don't care about any of that shyt.. if people wanna reply to something I actually said then they are more than welcome to do that but don't tell me what they be saying over there, obviously they are sheltered and probably never met a woman outside of their mom or sister.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

I would say it's more of a want to have a "cosmic" heavy-hitter than it is just being about a woman

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I didn't say "this happens" .. I am not the one making the claim that she is gonna come in and wipe out Thanos by herself :mjlol: I am responding to that claim and I am telling you that I'd have liked to see Black Panther or Strange as a focal point in this but Disney chose her, what's good? :manny:

And you are the one in here trying to bring TLR talking points to this forum. Where's the lie? lol

Even though some in here have been making that claim.... I didn’t say that was you:what:

Also you responding to another breh (responding to THEIR claims) but then mention me and I had NOTHING to do with that:dahell:

And TRL talking points? Nicca you gotta stop this foolishness:mjlol:

I’m at this ACC game trynna watch Zion cook I don’t know even know what the TRL talking points are.:camby:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I would say it's more of a want to have a "cosmic" heavy-hitter than it is just being about a woman

Thor kinda got that block cornered off tho. Doctor Strange bring sorcery which they don't currently have. Whatever, I think it was more about marketing but everyone is free to view the decision the way they want to :yeshrug:

It's not going to have a lot of impact on my overall enjoyment of the film :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

THANK YOU!:mjlol:

I had nothing to even do with your comment but I’m getting dragged into it:what:

:skip: This place is crazy and Zion is an Animal:whoo:

Martha

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Thor kinda got that block cornered off tho. Doctor Strange bring sorcery which they don't currently have. Whatever, I think it was more about marketing but everyone is free to view the decision the way they want to :yeshrug:

It's not going to have a lot of impact on my overall enjoyment of the film :manny:

Thor's been in like 8 MCU movies, so his time is almost up

Status
Not open for further replies.