blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Z6Poxa.png

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ant-Man is far more valuable in a fight like this than Hawkeye and Black Widow, I'm wondering how both of them will be used maybe there's something more ground based and stealthy they can deal with.. actually that would be their best use, they are both stealthy as fukk they can help out in that regard. They don't really want it with Thanos in a hand to hand situation

I think the best squad to handle Thanos with who is left is obviously Thor, Iron Man, Cap Marvel, Cap and War Machine.

They could have used Doctor Strange the muthafukka was giving Thanos PROBLEMS by himself.. :whew:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I can guarantee you if Adam Warlock or Silver Surfer's origin film was just before Endgame and they exhibited the same "OP" abilities as Captain Marvel, you know no one would be bytching about either one of them taking out Thanos alone. (Which I do not believe will happen.)

YakSpiller

Veteran
Daps
Russo bros out here with them ducktales again. Talking bout the toys are usually inaccurate.:duck:
Joe Russo said, “What’s interesting about toy leaks is that 99 percent of the time they’re not accurate. Because toys are, frankly, tailored to either old concepts or completely different concepts than what’s in the movie.”

LIES! :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.