Status
Not open for further replies.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got nice t*ts. You didn't see her leaks? :mjgrin:

Also can't anyone pick up Stormbreaker since it doesn't have the Odin "curse" on it like Mjolnir did?

Nah remember when rocket said shouldnt they all have one of those weapons he said its so awesome that it would melt them nikkas insides n shyt

:troll:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What if they’re pulling a fast one on us and the part with Tony walking with the other Avengers is like Hulk in Wakanda.

Tony gets offed in the first 30 minutes.

:mjgrin:@Ironman

Do u really think Dr. Strange saved Tony because he saw him stranded in the future and was like :troll: "It was the only way Stark"

:dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Black Twitter made Marvel change the poster in a matter of hours :mjlol:

D1pYKB8WwAAoCir.jpg

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how, but the guys who did You, Me & Dupree are killing it with these ensemble movies and the characters they're forced to work with. They also killed it introducing Spidey, and I liked the Dr. Strange in Infinity War a lot better than his own flick.

Besides film credits, if you didn't know most of their credits came off their bulk of direction/production on Arrested Development & Community (Community leading directly to the Winter Soldier job) so they're at their best in handling & balancing large casts in character driven stories. They are masters at this.

For those dissing Black Widow's target practice, some of my favorite shyt in the first Avengers was Natasha only being able to punch kick and shoot her way through an alien invasion, give her all, be completely exhausted and worn out and still ask Cap to flip her up onto a glider to keep fighting. Normal people as down to sacrifice themselves in a fight as Super-Soldiers & Gods? That's dope shyt & should be appreciated regardless of the odds against the normal people fighting purple omnipotent beings.

Also, w/ how Marvel's mastered throwing fake scenes into trailers, I'm not taking specifics away from these. Just general tone and feel. The Super Bowl wide shot of the slo-mo walk has no Tony & Nebula. This one has close-ups including them w/ everyone in the suits. Which one's the lie? Are both the lie? Why would War Machine's suit need to be given the "quantum realm" refurbish even if he needed it to walk? & in the SB shot, it looks like the helmets on? And the slo-mo shot has neither a Banner or Hulk in any trailer. So, I'd be hesitant to start guessing at anything specific in the trailer actually happening in the film.

Daps
The Russo's have a way of making characters better than they were in their own movies.

1) I know it's only a quick clip but I don't remember Captain Marvel lookin half this good in her movie
2) I thought Thor was over the top goofy in Ragnarok given the circumstances (his father and whole planet being destroyed). But when he talked with Rocket and started laughin while holding back tears it really made me realize he's gone threw a lot and the jokes were a coping mechanism
3) Black Panther's costume, fighting, even his voice ("...Captain") and him just running (faster than cars) looked better in Civil War than his own movie (still loved the Black Panther's movie tho)

Lets hope the Russo's elevates Captain Marvel to something less bland and overpowered.

Yeah the the Russo’s got the glow. They pretty much make everyone they touch better.

Captain Marvel is about to get the ultimate stimulus package.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Bruh HATES Captain Marvel. He spent about 1 minute talking about the trailer and the other 4 dissing Carol:mjlol:
The thumbnail :russ:

Are ya'll comic book brehs really upset like this?

fukk that dude. He's on that libertarian wave heavy. If you look on the comments on his videos it's nothing but cacs praising him. Dude had a video decrying how white man are being mistreated in comics. Watched a few of his videos and now they keep showing up in my recommendations.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that dude. He's on that libertarian wave heavy. If you look on the comments on his videos it's nothing but cacs praising him. Dude had a video decrying how white man are being mistreated in comics. Watched a few of his videos and now they keep showing up in my recommendations.

so the past 70 years was bad from them. fukk that guy

Status
Not open for further replies.