Status
Not open for further replies.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Everything was great in the trailer till I saw HawkEye training his daughter:skip:

Forcing that “Save Becky” agenda:troll:

Martha
Okoye is on the poster, too. Mary Sue and unnecessary diversity is cancer to society. Marvel fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line. fukking SJW agenda is destroying the world, through movies! :russ:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
OKAY... THIS IS IT.. THIS IS FUCCIN IT

Son of ODIN byke like cooked crack, byke like Jordan wearing the 23 :wow:

sJzHH0i.gif
Even the haters wanna be down with the gang:mjlol:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Marvel spent over 10 years building up the other characters and story arcs. Nobody is invested in, knows about or cares for captain marvel. Her mediocre origin film didnt move that needle. So shoehorning in a brand new character coming outta nowhere to clap thanos in 1 blow is not just disappointing but bad story telling.
This....which is why in the russos we trust....i trust she will get to shine but will not be the sole reason they win.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel spent over 10 years building up the other characters and story arcs. Nobody is invested in, knows about or cares for captain marvel. Her mediocre origin film didnt move that needle. So shoehorning in a brand new character coming outta nowhere to clap thanos in 1 blow is not just disappointing but bad story telling.
I don't know why yall talk like you know what's gonna happen in the movie :heh:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Okoye is on the poster, too. Mary Sue and unnecessary diversity is cancer to society. Marvel fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line. fukking SJW agenda is destroying the world, through movies! :russ:
Coli incels have nothing to worry about. That shot of Ant Man was him diving into Thanos' butthole. He's gonna expand to giant size once he's firmly in there. No more Thanos:mjlit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Dude that’s the thing though.... there was no “Mary Sue” shyt going on. How is a scene where a character is standing there (not even saying a word) SJW or Mary Sue? :mjlol:

BW did more in that 2 min vid from busting guns, consoling cap, recruiting Clint, having dialogue and none of that was SJW and Mary Sue but the moment we see Brie it’s like *gasp* How dare you Marvel?:picard:

Niccas be wilding and making more to this shyt than what it is:mjlol:

Martha

Daps
Don’t tell me y’all are gonna be disappointed if CM bullies Thanos. She is powerful AS fukk, canon to the comics, so I don’t understand why that is offensive to people. I trust Marvel to do the right thing, because Paul F, and the Russo’s are beyond reproach, so some people are just gonna have to get over it.

I will never get over it If black widow is the one who ends up ending thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.