Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel spent over 10 years building up the other characters and story arcs. Nobody is invested in, knows about or cares for captain marvel. Her mediocre origin film didnt move that needle. So shoehorning in a brand new character coming outta nowhere to clap thanos in 1 blow is not just disappointing but bad story telling.

I don't know why yall talk like you know what's gonna happen in the movie :heh:

In every Avengers movie to a degree a new character was “shoehorned” in from small people like Maria Hill to major characters Scarlet Which, BP, Spider-Man and Antman.

And 3 of them didn’t even have an origin film at the time. It wasn’t an issue then, I don’t see why it should all of a sudden be an issue now.

Also why are cats still running with this narrative that this film is gonna be of CM gonna meeting the remaining Avengers like “Thanos did what?:what: Be right back let me handle this.”

Then flys off and beats him off panel then comes back like “ok that’s done, what else can I do to help”

Martha

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I will never get over it If black widow is the one who ends up ending thanos
LOL, we all know that is not gonna happen, and that is different than bytching and moaning about CM being a powerful ass superhero, that is probably going to be crucial to defeating Thanos. I mean, if they found another way, without a superhero that practically harnesses the power of the infinity stone, and had the Avengers they currently have fighting Thanos wielding the power of all the stones, that to me would be less believable, but that's me.
The Russo brothers are not lazy, plus, I read a plot spoiler that is very believable, and I think everybody is going to be very happy with how it ends.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Dude that’s the thing though.... there was no “Mary Sue” shyt going on. How is a scene where a character is standing there (not even saying a word) SJW or Mary Sue? :mjlol:

BW did more in that 2 min vid from busting guns, consoling cap, recruiting Clint, having dialogue and none of that was SJW and Mary Sue but the moment we see Brie it’s like *gasp* How dare you Marvel?:picard:

Niccas be wilding and making more to this shyt than what it is:mjlol:

Martha
I was clowning the neckbeards/incels/mgtow crowd, I been fighting them off for months about CM, chill, lol

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Alerts on what platform?:jbhmm:
Help a breh out:feedme: I’m trynna see this April 27 that Saturday
I use Fandango. I think they ask for your zip and email. They'll send you an email when the tickets release. Probably check the theater that you're going to seeing if they have any alerts or reminders.

Status
Not open for further replies.