giphy.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
CAN’T WAIT!!!
This trailer has me fukking hyped!
I need a favor, brehs. My brother has seen a few of the movies, but not nearly enough to fully understand what happens in IW. Do y’all have a good link to a decent lead up clip compilation to IW. He just doesn’t have the time to watch all the movies, and I’m terrible at explaining everything. I have no once to see Endgame with or Stan about it, so this is my chance to get him on board and get excited about it with me.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Marvel needs to win awards just for their damn trailers. God damn...:Sasbrown:

War Machine looking upgraded as fukk.

Cap and Tony back together.

Knowing Thor and Captain Marvel are going to be on their God level shyt.

And knowing that Marvel loves to put false and fake shyt in their trailer to better the film, shyt will happen that I'll never see coming.

Marvel stepping on throats outchea:cheeseknigjt:
This remix is atrocious

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Last stan lee cameo :sadcam:
Spiderman will be

:wow: unless they did something for spider man far from home which isnt look they have...:mjcry:

confirmed by feige...he will be in spiderman..and apparently might be some others but spider man is prolly the last MCU cameo

Captain Marvel isn’t just special because it’s the first female-led superhero movie from Marvel Studios. And it’s not just special because the huge box office haul from last weekend is making sad little fanboys cry while holding their blankies. It has a very touching opening tribute to Stan Lee, the legendary Marvel Comics creator who sadly passed away last year. However, the Stan Lee cameo in Captain Marvel won’t be the last time we get to see the comic book icon on the big screen.

ET Online caught up with Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige, and he didn’t hesitate to confirm that fans will see Stan Lee make an appearance in Avengers: Endgame. The superhero sequel arrives in theaters late next month, and surely it’ll include another cameo that brings a smile to the faces of fans. Much like Stan Lee’s appearance in Captain Marvel, it’ll be a little more bittersweet than most of the previous cameos, but it’ll still warm our hearts.

Even though Avengers: Endgame will be the culmination of the first 10 years of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, it won’t mark the end of Stan Lee’s cameos in Marvel movies. Feige was also asked whether fans can look forward to an appearance from Lee in Spider-Man: Far From Home. Thankfully, Kevin Feige confirmed as much:

“We shot a couple of others, so we’re coming up on the last of them, yes.”

More than likely Spider-Man: Far From Home will be the final Stan Lee cameo in a Marvel Studios movie. We don’t know of any other productions that could have been able to shoot a cameo, mostly because we don’t officially know what Marvel has on their slate to follow Avengers: Endgame and Spider-Man: Far From Home. While we’ve heard rumblings of projects like a Black Widow movie, the troubled Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, and the debut of The Eternals, Marvel has said they won’t make any official announcements until after Spider-Man: Far From Home hits theaters this summer.

Once the Stan Lee cameos are all finished, Marvel movies will obviously continue, but they’ll certainly be missing that cheeky little appearance that always makes everyone laugh. I wouldn’t be surprised if Marvel Studios figured out a way to sneak in Stan Lee somewhere in the background though, not unlike how Netflix’s Marvel shows used images of him in the background of their shows as a decorated police captain.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
CAN’T WAIT!!!
I need a favor, brehs. My brother has seen a few of the movies, but not nearly enough to fully understand what happens in IW. Do y’all have a good link to a decent lead up clip compilation to IW. He just doesn’t have the time to watch all the movies, and I’m terrible at explaining everything. I have no once to see Endgame with or Stan about it, so this is my chance to get him on board and get excited about it with me.

You tell him to man up and watch the damn flicks :birdman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
CAN’T WAIT!!!

clip compilation???:what: He still got time to catch up tho...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Can't wait for the 1 2 punch from black widow and captain marvel to finish Thanos for good.
Don’t tell me y’all are gonna be disappointed if CM bullies Thanos. She is powerful AS fukk, canon to the comics, so I don’t understand why that is offensive to people. I trust Marvel to do the right thing, because Paul F, and the Russo’s are beyond reproach, so some people are just gonna have to get over it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Don’t tell me y’all are gonna be disappointed if CM bullies Thanos. She is powerful AS fukk, canon to the comics, so I don’t understand why that is offensive to people. I trust Marvel to do the right thing, because Paul F, and the Russo’s are beyond reproach, so some people are just gonna have to get over it.

I think Natasha should just empty a glock into Thanos eye to kill him. :wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
CAN’T WAIT!!!
he has roughly 6 weeks...enough where you can download or get on netflix..if you believe you can achieve

Status
Not open for further replies.