wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Fair enough but let me say this....

You said something interesting “just be a fan”

That post was “being a fan” nothing stannish, nothing divisive, no direct shots at anyone or anything else.

So when I’m doing just casual shyt that everybody else is doing or did and still get “called out”

What choice or option are you really leaving me with? Also it’s fine to call me out as long as you keep that same info for him and the others but if you gonna ignore everyone and focus on me..... this ain’t productive.

Again that post was equivalent to me saying I like Bries hair and then getting accused to hating DC and being a stan.

Martha
Dude watching you like a mother hawk :mjlol: it’s actually low key obsessive...

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t tell me y’all are gonna be disappointed if CM bullies Thanos. She is powerful AS fukk, canon to the comics, so I don’t understand why that is offensive to people. I trust Marvel to do the right thing, because Paul F, and the Russo’s are beyond reproach, so some people are just gonna have to get over it.

Marvel spent over 10 years building up the other characters and story arcs. Nobody is invested in, knows about or cares for captain marvel. Her mediocre origin film didnt move that needle. So shoehorning in a brand new character coming outta nowhere to clap thanos in 1 blow is not just disappointing but bad story telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.