Status
Not open for further replies.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And still.... what is 15-20 mins of a 2hr film.... yet alone a possible 3hrs film?

We don’t need to do the “ah HA GOTCHA” thing over small details like that

Martha
i actually wrote a longer post as I’m typing and walking . And I already said why I’m gonna keep calling you on things cause your a better poster than this so either be like @Still FloW and go in or just be a fan . There’s no need for you to keep tryin to play capnsave a marvel breh just be enthusiastic fan . If your gonna go the r=g route for marvel then just like him I’m gonna call you out for blantant stanning.
From here on out however we can focus on the movie . Trailer looks great and I’m happy it focused on the og avengers especially cap as last movie was tonys this one is hopefully Steve

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not even gonna lie....I don't think I've ever been this excited to watch something in my life

This is right up there with Obama winning the first time, and seeing the Yankees win a chip, seeing the Giants beat the Pats in the SB (twice :mjgrin:)

Brehs...this is OUR Star Wars...possibly even bigger:dwillhuh:

Daps
I'm not even gonna lie....I don't think I've ever been this excited to watch something in my life

This is right up there with Obama winning the first time, and seeing the Yankees win a chip, seeing the Giants beat the Pats in the SB (twice :mjgrin:)

It up there for me as well felt the same way when my Philadelphia eagles won the Super Bowl:mjcry:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Seeing Turtles on screen for the 1st time will ALWAYS be my favorite shyt ever.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i actually wrote a longer post as I’m typing and walking . And I already said why I’m gonna keep calling you on things cause your a better poster than this so either be like @Still FloW and go in or just be a fan . There’s no need for you to keep tryin to play capnsave a marvel breh just be enthusiastic fan . If your gonna go the r=g route for marvel then just like him I’m gonna call you out for blantant stanning.
From here on out however we can focus on the movie . Trailer looks great and I’m happy it focused on the og avengers especially cap as last movie was tonys this one is hopefully Steve

Fair enough but let me say this....

You said something interesting “just be a fan”

That post was “being a fan” nothing stannish, nothing divisive, no direct shots at anyone or anything else.

So when I’m doing just casual shyt that everybody else is doing or did and still get “called out”

What choice or option are you really leaving me with? Also it’s fine to call me out as long as you keep that same info for him and the others but if you gonna ignore everyone and focus on me..... this ain’t productive.

Again that post was equivalent to me saying I like Bries hair and then getting accused to hating DC and being a stan.

Martha

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Seeing Turtles on screen for the 1st time will ALWAYS be my favorite shyt ever.
The fights for Helm’s deep and Minas Tirith on imax :wow:. The nightclub shootout in collateral on the cinemark at festival bay giant screen :banderas:. Seeing Achilles and his crew take the beach of Troy on the same screen :ohlawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.