Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Malcom is creepy. nikka be stalking with that smirk on his face n shyt.he still probably the best fighter on show one on one.:wow:

laurel is stupid. hope she dies...lol I like thea for some reason though........:ehh:

also when sara died it was corny. I mean she had time to react and just stood there.:dwillhuh:

they got Ollie out here suffering for money...they need to give playa his company back. don't know what cornball routh up to either. that queens building be looking empty as fukk to...:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I like it..but I saw shots being thrown at Gotham so I had to stand up. I didn't start fukkin with Shield until late in the season once it got better and now I enjoy it during the 2nd season...shame it may not last long :sas1:

A.O.S is a snooze fest. they took the one interesting character in Xena and killed her off. The other interesting new character "black dude" gets maybe 5 mn an episode while they focus on a back story between ol girl, Coulson, and her pops that no one really gives two shyts about.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A.O.S is a snooze fest. they took the one interesting character in Xena and killed her off. The other interesting new character "black dude" gets maybe 5 mn an episode while they focus on a back story between ol girl, Coulson, and her pops that no one really gives two shyts about.

I feel you..but I'm interested in the character stuff they got going on and I'm with you on wishing they'd give more shine to the new dudes. But again, show won't be on much longer in my estimation. this season may be the last one if the ratings keep dropping.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I feel you..but I'm interested in the character stuff they got going on and I'm with you on wishing they'd give more shine to the new dudes. But again, show won't be on much longer in my estimation. this season may be the last one if the ratings keep dropping.
like what if you don't mind my asking. In my opinion they brought ol girl back from hydra way too soon, they missed out on a chance on examining the relationship between black dude and crazy dude, the Coulson thing got played after episode 3, and everything just fell rushed especially with the introduction of that new chic who also happens to be that annoying nikka that talks too much ex wife

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
like what if you don't mind my asking. In my opinion they brought ol girl back from hydra way too soon, they missed out on a chance on examining the relationship between black dude and crazy dude, the Coulson thing got played after episode 3, and everything just fell rushed especially with the introduction of that new chic who also happens to be that annoying nikka that talks too much ex wife

See I like that last aspect that you just mentioned because I like his character. I like the stuff with Coulson and Skye and skye's dad..i like that they've given Mai more stuff to do this season and opened up her character more and I like what they've done with Fitz and Simmons. It seems like there is more at stake this year as opposed to last year where it seemed like a very fluffy show

And you're right, they did miss out on developing that relationship between Fitz and the black dude but it's serialized TV, so give them a chance to let things play out before we decry them for missing chances.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
See I like that last aspect that you just mentioned because I like his character. I like the stuff with Coulson and Skye and skye's dad..i like that they've given Mai more stuff to do this season and opened up her character more and I like what they've done with Fitz and Simmons. It seems like there is more at stake this year as opposed to last year where it seemed like a very fluffy show

And you're right, they did miss out on developing that relationship between Fitz and the black dude but it's serialized TV, so give them a chance to let things play out before we decry them for missing chances.
I haven't thrown the show in the bushes yet because I want it to get better. I was so exited after the 1st episode of season 2 only to be dissapointed since.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I haven't thrown the show in the bushes yet because I want it to get better. I was so exited after the 1st episode of season 2 only to be dissapointed since.

We'll see breh. It's definitely not as good as Arrow or even Flash because those shows have a great sense of what they are. Shield, even though it's in season 2, still seems like it's trying to find out what it is. I know it may sound contrarian, but I think it being connected to the movies is what's hurting it. Geoff John's came out today in a very dope interview with Buzzfeed and said that DC is doing a multiverse, so that the movies and tv can exist separately and not be beholden to the continuity established in the other. Shield doesn't have that opportunity to fly because of that

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What is this about Shield being in danger of being cancelled? Somebody got a link?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What is this about Shield being in danger of being cancelled? Somebody got a link?

The ratings keep getting lower and lower so I'm going off knowing how TV works. The shyt is hitting new lows every damn week and it's not like the show is cheap for Disney to produce. There's a reason they were premiering the Avengers trailer on the show next week but now that they had to alter their plans, that may not have the effect they wanted it to. When you start with 13 million viewers and now you're at 4 and losing viewers each week, that's not a good look

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Alright I'm officially on season 2. I'm about to watch the first 2 episodes on season 3 right now.

Episode 1 comments

Felicity is one of those "good girl, wifey" material types. He doesn't deserve a female like that. He really should be dating a stripper or some shyt. As much as he may be fond of Felicity, there's always gonna be some emotionally damaged woman out there that can relate to him in ways she can't. Ollie is a damaged man, & he knows it. I'm sure he's always been reluctant to get at her, because he knows she's a good girl that doesn't really deserve to get dogged out. He can use that excuse about not getting too attached, but you are going to be attached being around someone like that all the time.

on to episode 2

Would have been dope if Ollie came home & his mom was like "I want you to meet my date for tonight" & Slade is there to introduce himself with that "imma smash look" only another nygga can recognize.

"Death stroke - tongue all down her throat!"

It's was still cool how the introduced him as someone helping with the campaign, but that shyt would have been hilarious.
:mjlol: