Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Laurel is actually interesting now...too bad they had to kill Sarah to do it but at least I don;'t want to FF through all of her scenes anymore.

Not sure about the guy they have playing Ted Grant. Don't mind that he is younger or anything, I just think Grant should be a lot more of a gruff personality instead of a Latino Cutty from the Wire.

The ARGUS story seemed added at the last minute to this show but it did create some cool action scenes. I liked how Ollie made the bows and arrows using stuff from their hotel room. And the look on Roy's face when he sees Ollie shooting the gun like an expert marksman was funny. Roy was probably thinking: "You made me learn how to shoot a bow when you could have been shooting me how to shoot with a gun? a$$hole!".
I also think the ARGUS stuff is going to come back up later because we never found out who was trying to get that info on the ARGUS agents.

I would have liked to see more of Malcolm and Thea's training. When he slid on her out of nowhere I was like :gladbron:

Felicity and Ray have much better chemistry than Felicity and Ollie. I bet that is making the sould of the Olicvity shipper burn slowly all over their Tumblr blogs.

And my baby Nyssa is back!!!!!

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
he said he will see her later.

it looks like this sesaon is going the "argus" small side story, finding out saras killer and malcolm as the main bad guy.

Which is why tommy being alive and the dude who killed sara would make this :noah:, i could also see oliver and malcolm in some fight to the death and thea having to decide to save her brother or her father :lupe:
:ohhh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is the boxer guy in the comics?
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Wildcat
7qDNqra.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arrow: The HardOnHoes Edition:patrice: Merlyn Pae Mei's Thea:banderas:, and Lauryl gets Janay'd up:lupe: She needs to fall back and just be Ally McBeal:ld: Felicity like how you dialup my number:huhldup: Dig-L PAWG sent him overseas to get his balloon popp'd:mjlol: But, our Struggle Bodyguard finally caught a W:mjcry: The boy Oli made spheres:ohhh: out of the hotel venetian blinds:gladbron: Speedy acted a little off in the airport:usure:, I bet she flips out Starling City like Beatrixx Kiddo:youngsabo: And, Nyssa in the building:ahh:

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall forget laurel was an addict last season maybe she lost a couple of step fighting wise :ld:

Word, not to mention she was going out at him through rage and not discipline. In the past it was mostly self-defense moves. She's not skilled to come in attack mode.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
yea i was thinking he was the "wildcat" mentor seeing as he's a boxer but wildcat was older than canary (by a good amount too) but i guess they're gonna start some relationship shyt with them....on a side note tho, whats them lance medical bills looking like :patrice: cuz these mufukkas in the hospital every damn ep :shaqtinfool:

You know Arrow keeps those hospitals economy flowing with patients :jawalrus:

I was surprised oliver knows how to shoot. That fight scene damn, how come he can't do that shyt 1 on 1?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Theory I have on Sarah's death. Don't click it if you dont want a possible spoiler

I wonder If Ollie killed Sarah while being drugged on Vertigo, and he just doesnt know it yet
:lupe: