NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ohhh: I've only watched maybe a few episodes of "Saved by the Bell" in my life. But did Fine-ass Ol' Girl who went on to be Valarie on the original 90's "90210" have ass?

nah she didn't have much in my opinion :yeshrug:, but she had a nice body/overall look though/was still :noah:. That's why if Jesse had ass she would've been >>Kelly, just that her body wasn't as on point, she suffered from having long legs and no ass which greatly exposed that weakness..Kelly was shorter/more compact.

Now lisa had the total package :banderas:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I like it..but I saw shots being thrown at Gotham so I had to stand up. I didn't start fukkin with Shield until late in the season once it got better and now I enjoy it during the 2nd season...shame it may not last long :sas1:
I feel you..but I'm interested in the character stuff they got going on and I'm with you on wishing they'd give more shine to the new dudes. But again, show won't be on much longer in my estimation. this season may be the last one if the ratings keep dropping.
What is this about Shield being in danger of being cancelled? Somebody got a link?
The ratings keep getting lower and lower so I'm going off knowing how TV works. The shyt is hitting new lows every damn week and it's not like the show is cheap for Disney to produce. There's a reason they were premiering the Avengers trailer on the show next week but now that they had to alter their plans, that may not have the effect they wanted it to. When you start with 13 million viewers and now you're at 4 and losing viewers each week, that's not a good look
never watched one ep of it :blessed:
:what: Ya'll are exaggerating with this AoS going to end being cancelled speculation. As of this week, tvbythenumbers has AoS more likely to be renewed than cancelled by May, 2015: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/10/21/abc-predictions-forever-is-likely-to-be-canceled/315834/

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arrow is so good, it made me stop watching Agents of Shield. No show has ever done that for me. Arrow just makes you realize how corny it is.

As far as the flash, I've tried. I want to like it because it's in the same universe. However, it does nothing for me. It's a little too kiddy & procedural for me. I'm sure it will pick up as the season progresses, but I just don't know.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
We'll see breh. It's definitely not as good as Arrow or even Flash because those shows have a great sense of what they are. Shield, even though it's in season 2, still seems like it's trying to find out what it is. I know it may sound contrarian, but I think it being connected to the movies is what's hurting it. Geoff John's came out today in a very dope interview with Buzzfeed and said that DC is doing a multiverse, so that the movies and tv can exist separately and not be beholden to the continuity established in the other. Shield doesn't have that opportunity to fly because of that
You got a link to that Buzzfeed story?

:mjlol: at there being more in depth AOS discussion in the last few pages here than the official show thread has had in months.
:sadcam: at this being true. It's pretty obvious AoS being tied the MCU is a bad idea when compared to "Arrow" & "The Flash", because it holds the show back.

The good news is it seems this won't affect the Netflix MCU shows since Marvel doesn't seem to care use those characters in the movies right now.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
That was a struggle W. All that training he got from Ollie and the special force you would think he wouldn't have a problem winning in a fight.
Im rewatching season 2 now. The fact that digL is still alive is a w. The last 3rd of season 2 he gets his ass beat so much, im surprised hea not in a damn wheelchair.