MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
are we done seeing the Thea and Malcolm combo though? I figured he had plans for her maybe

he said he will see her later.

it looks like this sesaon is going the "argus" small side story, finding out saras killer and malcolm as the main bad guy.

Which is why tommy being alive and the dude who killed sara would make this :noah:, i could also see oliver and malcolm in some fight to the death and thea having to decide to save her brother or her father :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yo... Wtf..why did they dumb down Laurel???

Back in season 1 I saw her take out 3 or 4 guys at once with hand to hand combat, now suddenly she doesn't know how to fight?

yeah I remember that

I dont think they dumbed her down, dude was just to brolic

laurel neeeds that nyssa training

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
yeah I remember that

I dont think they dumbed her down, dude was just to brolic

laurel neeeds that nyssa training
Dude ain't brolic he is a fukking drunk, Laurel fought off dudes sent to her apartment to kill her but this lush could suddenly one up her? Pfffft now we got to get some love story with her trainer probably, taking up time

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Maybe she wanted the pain or her liver or anorexia :ehh:

Dude ain't brolic he is a fukking drunk, Laurel fought off dudes sent to her apartment to kill her but this lush could suddenly one up her? Pfffft now we got to get some love story with her trainer probably, taking up time

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yo... Wtf..why did they dumb down Laurel???

Back in season 1 I saw her take out 3 or 4 guys at once with hand to hand combat, now suddenly she doesn't know how to fight?
that had me confused. I mean she took on a couple goons before getting ko'd with a taser. then she gets sonned by this dude when she had the element of surprise and a weopon?

also Ollie was murking people left and right during that fight scene.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I dvr'd the episode I was out on a date and :wow: another great episode I'm really looking forward to seeing how Ra's factors into next week's episode

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:this show is crack. I may fukk around & just wait until the season is over to watch these episodes because I can't stand waiting a whole week. You either have addictive shows like this or shows where I don't mind waiting on a weekly basis.

I don't think 5 months is a enough time to train Thea. Hopefully Malcolm had her working out 7 days a week/10 hours a day in that small amount of time. She needs to fast track her way into putting in some work.

:salute: to Malcolm. Like a classic villian, he's always done what he felt is the right thing to do in his mind. Everything he does is really for his family. The shyt he pulled in season 1 to avenge for his wife. Very overprotective of Thea. Will probably be watching over her in Sterling City & she'll be completely unaware.

Like someone said earlier, they act as if Laurel can't even defend herself. I've been sick, so I just watched these past 2 seasons & everything is fresh in my mind. She goes from beating nyggas asses to being scared to confront a nygga with a bat & getting her ass whooped. She was taking on 2 or 3 nyggas at a time & would do okay before they got the better of her. I don't know man, they are acting as if they are starting from the beginning when it was established in season 1 she had a self defense background.