Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How you not going to tell that man about his "back from the dead" daughter being actually dead now?
That just aint right.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
How you not going to tell that man about his "back from the dead" daughter being actually dead now?
That just aint right.
I didn't understand that either, you think he's not gonna have a stroke when he hears? dudes health ain't all of a sudden gonna get better.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
If Komodo and Ollie don't know each other in this show, then wtf are they going to do with his character?

Why the hell is he just a hired assassin now?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That just aint right.

Due to fear he'll catch a stroke and well die from the news. But Ollie TOLD HER she should tell him, Laurel haven't learned from Ollie that keeping secrets makes things worse.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Still going with my original guess of the LOA. Maybe not the League as a whole but i'd say Ra's is involved.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still going with my original guess of the LOA. Maybe not the League as a whole but i'd say Ra's is involved.

I seriously doubt it, outside the fact that Ollie clearly stated the League don't kill their own, it would not make ANY sense. They just SAVED Starling City like five months ago. And before that when Sara dipped out from the League, they wasn't going after her to kill her. Plus, she would be completely on her guard if it was them. It was someone she personally knew and someone who doesn't appear to be a threat. In fact, episode 4 is about Nyssa returning to help Ollie to find the assassin, so it is DEFINITELY not the League. I will say the death of Sara will be the domino effect that leads to Ra's involvement. If Nyssa is involved and hurt because her lover was killed annnnnd if it does turn out that Malcolm Meryln was the one that did it (which is very likely) and he's still a wanted man from the League, then all bets would be Ra's coming into the fold over this.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
That scene with Sara's body on the table and their different reactions was..... real. I wonder how many body viewings they watched to nail it like that.

:what::gladbron::lupe: Tommy!?

Felicity just walked in on you telling "somebody" else that you would really like to hear their voice. Then you bounced and left her standing there, even though you know she ain't bout that life. Oliver Queen, ladies and gentlemen.

Dude's from Qurac, huh. I wonder if they'll make Thea Cheshire and have her nuke the whole country.

Komodo on the screen..... Obama in the background. :russ:

:blessed: JOUST! :blessed:

:dwillhuh: dude really just hopped on his downed and still sliding motorcycle and let a shot off.

This convo between Ollie and Felicity.... I shouldn't have been drinking... I'm such a softie. :wtb: I don't need this shyt. :to: :mjcry::snoop::sadbron:

:whoo: Laurel going for broke!

:why: Laurel done lost her goddamn mind! Komodo should have waved at her and hit her with a boxing glove arrow. ":ufdup: ha haa you dumb bytch!"

"Hi. I'm smug rich nikka with a heart of gold, Ray Palmer. I've come a long way from being just a scientist, but we would like to show Marvel that they don't have the monopoly on non-brooding rich businessmen. Tony Stark, I hope you're taking notes :sas2:." *crowd laughs* "Also, I heard the news about Moira Queen's death. Very sad. BUT... I hear her best friend and lawyer, Jean Loring, is kinda hot :sas1:."

:ohlawd: godamn the action shot of Ollie jumping out the window!

:ooh: they shot their arrows out the air. No flashy camera trick needed.

"I was drunk in Bludhaven (I don't know how to put the lil sideways colon over the "u"). :obama:

Note: every hero tries to convince somebody that killing the person that killed their loved one doesn't make it better. It's always hyocritical, because all the heroes do it. It's damn near part of their origin story. Right here, Laurel's the first ficitonal character I've ever seen to almost tell the truth. It DOES make you feel better, if nothing else.

:merchant: she ACTUALLY pulled the trigger, though!

I keep forgetting that Detective Lance is the same dude that played my favorite protagonist from a series of novels (behind Roland Deschain from Stephen King's The Dark Tower series), Harry Dresden from The Dresden Files.

the-dresden-files-4f0d1531c848b.jpg

I never watched the show, and I know it's random. It just sorta clicked with me all of the sudden.

GODDAMNIT SOMEBODY HUG FELICITY! :damn:

"john..... I don't wanna die down here." jeezus. :to:

:lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe: Corto Maltese.....

John Barrowman. :salute: My Ace almost scrambled to watch Doctor Who (I been trying to drag her to it for the last few months) just because this dude is on it. Most- I was telling her that I always felt like Tom Cruise woke up every morning and practiced being John Barrowman for 3 hours. And you can see it.

Thea. :ooh::takedat:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Only thing I didn't like about this episode (and it really isnt that big of a deal) was that the action and island shots kinda pulled you out of the mood of them dealng with Sara's death.

It's amazing how this shyt STILL would have been either the season finale or the season finale AFTER the season finale (has anyone else noticed this trend? All the HUGE shyt happening in the episode before the last one of the season, with the last ep being an interlude/epilogue/breather episode?) of ANY other series.

Noap not Arrow. Arrow tries to induce strokes and feels and heart attacks.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
anyone else talk to people who think gotham is so groundbreaking w/ its format and you try to explain arrow is on its 3rd year of doing this shyt and get sidestepped?

...yeah, me either :dry:

I know plenty of people who wouldn't give Arrow a chance because they swear he's a Batman knockoff... with arrows.

so how did she drag sara there?

what kind of security system does ollie have?

you dont even take the arrows out :dahell:

get your realism out of here!

that markmenship

brehs what if the other arrow is tommy
what if tommy lived and came back on some ima f you up winter soldier type ish
:lupe:

It's what I've been thinking since last week. I wanna use his appearance here as an excuse, but to be fair, they used him out of the blue last season, too.

:whew: Felicity and these dresses

IKR. :takedat:

I would be :merchant: if I was in the room with a dead body that long

If it's not anybody you know, you get- it's an empty body. But you DO have it in the back of your head the whole time that it's gonna open it's eyes all of the sudden.

1.2 BILLION for some puccy???

Felicity

Felicity can come Work at Wayne Enterprise.:whew:

:russ: this nikka here.

Nyssa gonna steal Sara’s body.

:ohhh: nice hypothesis.

"If I Grieve.... Nobody Else Gets To." -Green Arrow

:wow:

:mjcry: this was a hell of an emotional episode.

Anybody else wish there was another NEW Arrow Episode on after this?

every dam week that I watch it.

Drunk In Bludhaven.

That's a dikk Move.

OOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uther-clapping.gif