dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
How you not going to tell that man about his "back from the dead" daughter being actually dead now?
That just aint right.
I just realized that Sara was really the only person that Ollie could relate to.

"I dont wanna die down here."

fukk.

:to:
its crazy, the first ep, he came through like nothing can touch him,and he was finally ready to smash felicity :smugdraper:
Than the time we get to the 2nd ep, the chick who been with him since the island is laying on the table, The same chick he chose to save over shadow :to:
now his mom is dead, sis is gone, his best friend dead, and father dead, he looking at life like :lupe:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its crazy, the first ep, he came through like nothing can touch him,and he was finally ready to smash felicity :smugdraper:
Than the time we get to the 2nd ep, the chick who been with him since the island is laying on the table, The same chick he chose to save over shadow :to:
now his mom is dead, sis is gone, his best friend dead, and father dead, he looking at life like :lupe:

Great analysis. Ollie DID act like he was unfucckwitable in the 1st episode, thinking beating Deathstroke gave him untouchable status. Then now, after assuming so many times Sara being dead only to come back to actually seeing her dead FOR REAL, it puts a serious question mark to his own mortality since they both came from the same cloth.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Not to mention the shyt that went on on the Island

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Someone mentioned That Malcolm Is training Thea...

Wouldnt it be crazy that Thea Turned out to be Cheshire?!?!?

:ohhh:

tumblr_lgu2cksbd21qbx8wxo1_400.jpg

I heard that cheshire will show up in Arrow Season 3....:ohhh: Young Justice..... Plus the nightwing rumors...:blessed:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone mentioned That Malcolm Is training Thea...

Wouldnt it be crazy that Thea Turned out to be Cheshire?!?!?

:ohhh:

tumblr_lgu2cksbd21qbx8wxo1_400.jpg

I heard that cheshire will show up in Arrow Season 3....:ohhh: Young Justice..... Plus the nightwing rumors...:blessed:

I am thinking Thea is going to become Artemis

Artemis_Crock_(Earth-16)_001.jpg

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
finally caught up :whew:

watched 25 episodes in the last 3 days and it was kinda rough...especially the first half of season 2

had to do it tho since i already started Flash and i know some crossover episodes are coming

fukking Laurel was unbearable and then when she stops being annoying as fukk Thea starts being annoying as fukk

why does every show have to have these these annoying ass females bytching about everything.You would think they would atleast leave that type of shyt out of a superhero show :snoop:

the last 5/6 episodes of season 2 was crack tho :whoo:

this show could be even better if they cut the episodes down some(maybe 15 episodes).23 is just too many for non procedural shows IMO

also put a fukking spoiler tag in the thread title...the first 500 posts in this thread is littered with fukking spoilers :scusthov:

Last edited: