dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
it was a cool episode, i think it was more of a set up episode for next weeks joint
- laura brought out a little jack bauer when she was interrogating that dude in the hospital bed
images

- ollie going to end up sharing felicity with superman :lolbron:
- dark ass episode. Ollie kept looking at that table, knowing thats where he's going to end up one day :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I dunno breh a part of me still thinks person who killed sara is tommy :lupe:
just the way its set up I could see hte season ending on some cliffhanger like that.

On some malcolm merlyn training both his kids and getting his revenge.

Season ending fight ollie v malcolm
thea v roy
tommy v laurel

:ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
flash is not as dark and remember arrow took time to be goood, i remember the first half of season one was kind of :scusthov: then they got that budget push

Flash doesn't need to be a dark show to be good tho. I think the show is pretty good as is just a different tone than arrow and obviously there's more emotional investment in a show that's been on for a few years vs a few weeks

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I dunno breh a part of me still thinks person who killed sara is tommy :lupe:
just the way its set up I could see hte season ending on some cliffhanger like that.

On some malcolm merlyn training both his kids and getting his revenge.

Season ending fight ollie v malcolm
thea v roy
tommy v laurel

:ehh:

I hope it's not tommy. His death actually meant something in the scope of the show and it changed Oliver's outlook on life and his purpose. You tell us that it was all bs at this point and it feels like a slap in the face and just bad writing

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flash doesn't need to be a dark show to be good tho. I think the show is pretty good as is just a different tone than arrow and obviously there's more emotional investment in a show that's been on for a few years vs a few weeks
I agree I gotta DVR and watch later. Good show though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

pretty much
I like flash it's a good start, I'm sure it will get much better as it goes on.

Plus arrow is so :mindblown:

how does ollie keep it together dude saw his dad blow his brains out in front of him, saw the woman he loved shado get killed in front of hm, saw his mom get killed in front of him as he was tied up and couldn't do anything. Saw his best friend tommy "die" :mjpls: :usure: in front of him, saw saras dead lifeless body, felicity aint fn with him anymore, laurel is crazy, Dig L got his family now, has no company no money
:wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Great episode

Seriously why do character look outside the window when people get sniped? You think they ain't gonna hit you too?

I didn't know the archer was black. Maybe they will add him to the suicide squad

he wasn't after laurel though