marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think the writers shouldve continued on both shows cause it definitely shows with season 3 of Arrow that the writing direction changed...but like I said before u dont know what Flash will be like by season 3 so u should chill bruh..
i have a lot of faith in flash, its one of the best new shows out :ehh: it's campy, light hearted, and generally fun to watch. arrow is trying too hard to be gritty and dark for my taste. i have the same issue with the netflix daredevil series, can't even get past 2 episodes.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not even Flash stimulus boost:cape: could save this struggle FUKKERY:francis: Asian Fam:ninja1: flashback just wouldn't let up:bryan: Al-Sal-Him Kill Bill'd Ra's Al Ghul:leostare: Malcolm's:evil: the new Heir To the Demon, tho:krs: Merylin's potential FUKKERY:banderas: and Katrina Law:ahh:, is the only thing to look forward to:feedme: Ride-or-Die gorgeous Nyssa:lawd: turned Laurel into a likeable person:yeshrug: DT Lance:drunk: and her needs to :hug: it out, over some Cold Ones:troll: Thea got that Sphere Work:whoo:, but her superhero costume's too Big:skip: John's not tryin to hear the Hogwash:umad: Dig, I Ain't Mad Ach'ya:pachaha: ATOM Napalm'd himself:mjlol: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, No it's Felicity:thumbsdown: Might as well rename the show:beli: A Happy Oliver:stopitslime: with his whiny-tech-geek-fangirl:camby: makes the cypher incomplete:scusthov: Arrow, you have failed this Season:scust:

Last edited:

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Thought it was an okay finale

What happened with katana I must have missed it?

I'm not ruling out some type of flashpoint paradox ending to flash that basically reboots both shows (which arrow probably needs)

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Garbo Season, brehs. I changed my mind.

I'm just really disappointed with the continuity surrounding the strength of the League of Assassins. In season 2, they're hyped up to be so strong and powerful "they make Marine Special Forces look like pre-schoolers", and then this season we see literally everyone beating them:

• Thea (having trained for 3 months) is able to easily kill Sara (a League assassin for approx 6 years)

• Diggle (a marine) is able to take them down easily

• Barry takes them down in a second (yes, he's a meta human, but the league is supposed to be at least put up some semblance of a fight)

• fukking LaurL (a 30 year-old lawyer) who received some basic training from some random boxer and a 1 week crash course from Nyssa was able to take down the super assassins

• Oliver killed Ra's al Ghul in the most lackluster way possible

Weak plots throughout the entire season, and in the end they were supposed to do a better job. They spent too much time force feeding Felicity and Oliver. They spent too much time using the show as a Launchpad for other shows. They turned Felicity, who was once a strong character, into a whiny, one dimensional bytch. There's no need for Roy on the show. And now, they need to keep it small, and simple. The less characters the better. Let it be DiggL/LaurL/Thea/OlIver/Felicity. Fine. With Felicity going back to how she was.

Also, the realism has fell off a cliff, and that was Arrows strong point. It's too dark and gritty to coexist with the supernatural shyt of Flash, or the Futuristic shyt like Rays suit. Theyre at their best when things are kept grim and ALMOST realistic.

Also.
    1. Oliver get's killed by someone who, in the world of DC comics, is pretty difficult to beat. Oliver, only a few months later, beats him pretty easily.

2. Penicillin and herbs and a will to live? :mjlol:

3. LaurL becomes Black Canary and fluctuates, depending who is on screen, between being really, really bad to decimating League members at will all in a matter of five episodes.

4. It takes Ray months of constant work to get the suit to work correctly, and Felicity uses it better than he does, "in the name of love :skip:"

5. Thea pretty much having no role throughout the season outside of love with Roy.

6. Very, very weak reasoning that Oliver had to infiltrate the league from the inside for this to work when it seems that, by not holding back, he was able to beat Ra's pretty easily. That would have stopped the plan right in its tracks.

7. Reducing Felicity's very strong character into a love sick child who does nothing but cry, and complain about Oliver.

But I expected this from CW. It's almost time tradition for them to fukk up shows with unnecessary love arcs after the second season :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's my modernfonzie

Season was horrible, flashbacks ass.

Made rhas look like a joke

Garbo Season, brehs. I changed my mind.

I'm just really disappointed with the continuity surrounding the strength of the League of Assassins. In season 2, they're hyped up to be so strong and powerful "they make Marine Special Forces look like pre-schoolers", and then this season we see literally everyone beating them:

• Thea (having trained for 3 months) is able to easily kill Sara (a League assassin for approx 6 years)

• Diggle (a marine) is able to take them down easily

• Barry takes them down in a second (yes, he's a meta human, but the league is supposed to be at least put up some semblance of a fight)

• fukking LaurL (a 30 year-old lawyer) who received some basic training from some random boxer and a 1 week crash course from Nyssa was able to take down the super assassins

• Oliver killed Ra's al Ghul in the most lackluster way possible

Weak plots throughout the entire season, and in the end they were supposed to do a better job. They spent too much time force feeding Felicity and Oliver. They spent too much time using the show as a Launchpad for other shows. They turned Felicity, who was once a strong character, into a whiny, one dimensional bytch. There's no need for Roy on the show. And now, they need to keep it small, and simple. The less characters the better. Let it be DiggL/LaurL/Thea/OlIver/Felicity. Fine. With Felicity going back to how she was.

Also, the realism has fell off a cliff, and that was Arrows strong point. It's too dark and gritty to coexist with the supernatural shyt of Flash, or the Futuristic shyt like Rays suit. Theyre at their best when things are kept grim and ALMOST realistic.

Also.
    1. Oliver get's killed by someone who, in the world of DC comics, is pretty difficult to beat. Oliver, only a few months later, beats him pretty easily.

2. Penicillin and herbs and a will to live? :mjlol:

3. LaurL becomes Black Canary and fluctuates, depending who is on screen, between being really, really bad to decimating League members at will all in a matter of five episodes.

4. It takes Ray months of constant work to get the suit to work correctly, and Felicity uses it better than he does, "in the name of love :skip:"

5. Thea pretty much having no role throughout the season outside of love with Roy.

6. Very, very weak reasoning that Oliver had to infiltrate the league from the inside for this to work when it seems that, by not holding back, he was able to beat Ra's pretty easily. That would have stopped the plan right in its tracks.

7. Reducing Felicity's very strong character into a love sick child who does nothing but cry, and complain about Oliver.

But I expected this from CW. It's almost time tradition for them to fukk up shows with unnecessary love arcs after the second season :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I would have ended it after Ollie said he's finally happy, a arrow comes out of nowhere into Felicity's chest

Felicity has to go in Season 4. Finale was solid, not great. I actually expected worse. Ray getting that MOP fire at the end. :skip:

Nyssa :banderas:

Merlyn aint shyt....I fukks with dude. :pachaha:

Thea suit is a little big, but again she got it from Roy.

I hope Ollie's break baby comes into the fold next season :pachaha:

And i do expect a return of Tommy from the Laz Pit (maybe that is what Malcolm was alluding to in regards to making people "different") after being in there. Evil Tommy vs Ollie would be :banderas: . Having Tommy work from Damian Dark would be pretty good. Have Tommy take out Felicity would be a GREAT way to start off Episode 1 next season.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
What happened with katana I must have missed it?

After Flash freed them in the beginning, she said she was just going back into exile. Only came out of it to help Oliver.

I agree with most of the the thoughts already posted about the season finale and season as a whole. I'm confident that next season they can bounce back since they won't have to use Arrow as a launchpad for other shows and can learn from some of the mistakes of this season.

The flashbacks this season really didn't work effectively, especially in the finale. Once we knew the kid was dead and Maseo as well, they really served no purpose. Also I think they could benefit by switching up the format of the flashbacks, either don't them at all until really needed or give them more time besides these quick 1 or 2 minute segments.

Enough has been said about Felicity, stop the crying about Oliver and give her agency outside of him.

Ras didn't work as a villain, nearly as well as Slade Wilson did. His best moment of the season was stabbing Oliver on the mountain.

On the bright side, it may have clumsily handled but they established Laurel as the Black Canary and Thea as Speedy. Having them both in the fold, ultimately benefits those characters. In the 2nd half of the season, they gave Diggle more to do and Roy is gone now as well.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Felicity has to go in Season 4. Finale was solid, not great. I actually expected worse. Ray getting that MOP fire at the end. :skip:

Nyssa :banderas:

Merlyn aint shyt....I fukks with dude. :pachaha:

Thea suit is a little big, but again she got it from Roy.

I hope Ollie's break baby comes into the fold next season :pachaha:

And i do expect a return of Tommy from the Laz Pit (maybe that is what Malcolm was alluding to in regards to making people "different") after being in there. Evil Tommy vs Ollie would be :banderas: . Having Tommy work from Damian Dark would be pretty good. Have Tommy take out Felicity would be a GREAT way to start off Episode 1 next season.
if they do bring Tommy back in that capacity it would have to have a winter soldier type vibe the way i'm thinking about it in my head

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
and I'm pretty sure Hal Jordan appearing will hinge on if DC will choose between him or John Stewart for their movie universe