marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is like the 4th episode of arrow i've watched. good god this show is awful. i wish they kept arrow out of the flash universe, it'll only drag them down.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
It's a show about time travel... just like the original black canary... Palmer is going to come back.

Which makes sense since he "died" when tinkering with his suit. I'm wondering if that is the case, will there be two Black Canaries and just how much of the Arrow universe will be affected by this. I think this last episode of the Flash will shape up the future of not only the Arrow series but the spin-off as well.

I know it's an Arrow thread but I'll be brief, I'm wondering if the Flashpoint Paradox will mirror what was in the comic and animated version. Could be possible that CW takes their own spin on this which would distort things on another level.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
this is like the 4th episode of arrow i've watched. good god this show is awful. i wish they kept arrow out of the flash universe, it'll only drag them down.
how the hell can u even fix urself to judge the show based off of 4 episodes in the damn 3rd season?..nikka there would be no Flash show if not for the ill ass 2nd season of Arrow...maybe u should..u know...actually watch the show from the beginning?..season 2 of Arrow>>>>season 1 of The Flash..season 1 of The Flash>>>>>>>season 3 of Arrow...lets see what happens to The Flash by the 3rd season tho...

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This episode was meh and it was fitting that a subpar finale would cap off a subpar season that seemed to do more harm to certain characters than any good.
By the end of the episode my hatred for the putrid coupling of Oliver and Felicity was at all-time high levels and I would be perfectly fine if neither one of them came back to the show. There are about a billion people in the cast running around in costumes and shooting arrows so fukk Oliver Queen and his obnoxious nerd girlfriend.The only stuff that I actually liked was Ray getting closer to becoming the Atom (which will most likely not even be followed up on this show next year anyway), Teh Flash showing up, Merlyn taking over the League and the idea that Diggle will finally get a costumed identity. The rest of the show can dive straight in the bushes though.
The Damian Dahrke stuff seemed tacked on as an afterthought.
The climactic Ollie/Ras fight was underwhelming.
The human virus stuff was uninspired.
And the Flashback continued to be all sorts of who gives a damn.
Berlanti better start making a bit more time for his first super-hero show and reign in Guggenheim's shyttier tendencies because this show can't survive another season like this one.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how the hell can u even fix urself to judge the show based off of 4 episodes in the damn 3rd season?..nikka there would be no Flash show if not for the ill ass 2nd season of Arrow...maybe u should..u know...actually watch the show from the beginning?..season 2 of Arrow>>>>season 1 of The Flash..season 1 of The Flash>>>>>>>season 3 of Arrow...lets see what happens to The Flash by the 3rd season tho...

i tried to watch season 1, couldn't get past episode 2; it's just not good, imo. flash will go on to do smallville numbers, y'all will be lucky if this shyt doesn't get canceled by s5

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i tried to watch season 1, couldn't get past episode 2; it's just not good, imo. flash will go on to do smallville numbers, y'all will be lucky if this shyt doesn't get canceled by s5
You say that like making it to 5 seasons isn't seen as a success for any show on TV.:mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Son..u didnt watch the show..period..lol..like I said before..if it wasnt for Arrow being so good..especially season 2...there would be no Flash...season 2 of Arrow birthed The Flash...Arrow's best season>>>>>Flash's best season...The Flash is so good cause it has Arrow's season 2 writers....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Son..u didnt watch the show..period..lol..like I said before..if it wasnt for Arrow being so good..especially season 2...there would be no Flash...season 2 of Arrow birthed The Flash...Arrow's best season>>>>>Flash's best season...The Flash is so good cause it has Arrow's season 2 writers....
should have saved those writers for arrow, because its ass. season 1 of flash >> season 1 of any CW show :blessed:and keep that fake ass batman off flash

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
should have save those writers for arrow, because its ass. season 1 of flash >> season 1 of any CW show :blessed:
I honestly think the writers shouldve continued on both shows cause it definitely shows with season 3 of Arrow that the writing direction changed...but like I said before u dont know what Flash will be like by season 3 so u should chill bruh..