MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if you want to know what happens in Arrow Season 4 check out the new trailer for "Legends of Tomorrow":pachaha:

i heard the name vandal savage and :banderas:

attachment.php

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
This season was so underwhelming.:leostare:

The Ollicity added holes in Season 3 plot.:beli:

The great Ras went down like a weak fighter. I thought he was supposed to be one of the most deadliest villain in DC universe.:francis:

Thea's looks fukking horrible wearing Ray's suit. :upsetfavre:

Ray as the Arsenal had a short stint in this season. :skip:

Laurel-L fighting scene was so :scust: Director needs to hire a better stunt man for the Black Canary.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Felicity in the atom suit had me :snoop: .. who thought of this shyt :heh:
fukking Guggenheimn and that Mericle chick who is going to be the new co-showrunner are obsessed with making Felicity Smoake "The Bestest Most Awesome Character Ever!" and it all comes across as forced bullshyt.
I envision next season being even worse with the two of them feeding the Olicity beast and making the show all about Oliver and Felicity's great love.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've been saying it all season and I just want to reiterate that this show has fallen off so damn hard its criminal. The main problem I have are the females and the whining that they do on the show. Its way too many damn people on here and they need to be killed off. Laurel for one b/c lets face it she is utter garbage. Felicity was cool and then she started turning into a c word. Started mouthing off way too much and feeling she had some type of say so in decisions Ollie made when she was just fukkin her boss and playing with both of their emotions. (The same shyt Iris was doing in The Flash but I'll get into that later). I loved Nyssa's character though. Her sexy ass can stay as long as she likes but Diggle started acting all emotional and feminine too not to mention Sgt. Lance also when Laurel didnt tell him about Sara. I mean damn how long you gonna stay mad over this shyt?
Merlin as always is the most consistent dude on this show. Ruthless and dont give a fukk about anyone feelings. He sees an objective and accomplishes it by any means necessary.

Felicity in that suit was where it officially hit the wall and the bottom fell out for me.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

John Diggle's character could potentially don a mask in Arrow Season 4 according to actor David Ramsey. Here's what he had to say;
--------------------------------------
"I do think you need some kind of concealment, And to that end, they are working on something. You will see something for Diggle next year, season 4. You will."
Don't know if they're reaching or not. But if true then :obama:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've been saying it all season and I just want to reiterate that this show has fallen off so damn hard its criminal. The main problem I have are the females and the whining that they do on the show. Its way too many damn people on here and they need to be killed off. Laurel for one b/c lets face it she is utter garbage. Felicity was cool and then she started turning into a c word. Started mouthing off way too much and feeling she had some type of say so in decisions Ollie made when she was just fukkin her boss and playing with both of their emotions. (The same shyt Iris was doing in The Flash but I'll get into that later). I loved Nyssa's character though. Her sexy ass can stay as long as she likes but Diggle started acting all emotional and feminine too not to mention Sgt. Lance also when Laurel didnt tell him about Sara. I mean damn how long you gonna stay mad over this shyt?
Merlin as always is the most consistent dude on this show. Ruthless and dont give a fukk about anyone feelings. He sees an objective and accomplishes it by any means necessary.

Felicity in that suit was where it officially hit the wall and the bottom fell out for me.

It's the CW pandering to their female demographic. nothing more... nothing less... :beli:

The whole diggle thing is 50/50 he's mad because he wasnt let in on the plan all things considered but he should be happy it all worked out in the end. it was a long con. I'm sure the grudge will taper off for S4...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's the CW pandering to their female demographic. nothing more... nothing less... :beli:

The whole diggle thing is 50/50 he's mad because he wasnt let in on the plan all things considered but he should be happy it all worked out in the end. it was a long con. I'm sure the grudge will taper off for S4...
Yea now that I think about it if you took my wife hostage and threatened my new born baby's safety you'd get fukked up on sight too. No words just hands.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
if you want to know what happens in Arrow Season 4 check out the new trailer for "Legends of Tomorrow":pachaha:

:ohhh: damn:damn:... so is flash and arrow gonna be on 2 shows?

and I dont know what yall were watcing I thought the season finale was very well done... I enjoyed it....