Daps
Weak ass ending, Felicity should have died and Oliver could still have left to mourn her

Honestly I'm more interested in Team Arrow's dynamics next season, specifically where they are going with Dig's character

If I had a to take a guess dude is gonna be this show's version of the Guardian

Guardian_Mal_Duncan_Earth-16_001.jpg

tumblr_inline_nbciaqulxu1rxbyqw.gif

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Got two people fighting on the bridge cap. No citizens within 15 miles. Chief said when we get a clear shot to get them both. :dwillhuh:

My definition of clear is obviously different from Starling City PD

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Thought it was a good finale...not great...but it accomplished a lot in terms of character arcs and setting the show and characters at a different point.

I'lI agree a lot of the Felicity-Oliver stuff didn't work for me....but it was no worse than the Barry-Iris nonsense on Flash. These shows simply have no clue how to draw romantic relationships. The writers should just pair up who they want and stop making them into arcs since they don't do them well.

But the best part is we'll finally be rid of the hot garbage that is Ray Palmer. Character was boring and annoying and a much bigger problem than Olicity ever was. He brought every scene he was in down. He always acted like he was in a completely different show since he eventually is going to be. Arrow's overall darkness in tone made his relentless goofiness really stand out and feel awkward.

I hope next year we get a more focused season instead of treating Arrow as a launching pad for other shows. Still I didn't mind it near as much as some of you guys begging for deaths. Deaths are not that only way to produce drama and after last season a big cast death would start feeling played. You need to save that card and play it sparingly otherwise it loses impact. If major characters start dying every season it'll become laughable.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Scrolled all the way to the bottom of the screen to dodge spoilers brehs. Decided to let agents of shield, flash and arrow all stack up since March so I can watch them all on some marathon type ish next week :blessed:

Quick question. I was thinking of watching the 8 episodes of Arrow first then watching the 9 episodes of flash. Will that be okay? No type of crossover problems or spoilers if I do that right? Or should I watch one of each back and forth?

Thanks.
they crossover multiple times.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just finished the finale...R.I.P. to Ra's Al Ghul. I figured that he was going to perish but I wanted him to survive as he was an awesome villain this season. Pretty much everything fell into place, although it was somewhat anti-climatic. Felicity and Olie riding off into the sunset had a umm...:ahh:Feeling to it as they were able to finally find happiness with one another. The thing I'm wondering though is isn't he still married to Nyssa? He handed over the mantle to Malcom but did he annul his marriage to her?

I like the fact that Olie's sister became the new "Red Arrow". She's come a long way in this series as she's survived so many situations and has become stronger each time. Looking forward to her and Laurel teaming up, maybe even with Supergirl! Lol.

Overall, this episode was okay. I was expecting a lot more at stake but its great to see Oliver have some type of peace after all the emotional turmoil that he's gone throughout this season. Definitely looking forward to season 4 as I feel it will be the best one yet since most of the cards are on the table now.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
One thing I found odd overall is how they didn't really give Roy anything to do this season
Can you imagine if he'd stayed for the finale?:heh:
Dude would've been like furniture
It's just seems weird to me since he was one of the few characters I knew about as soon as he popped up without doing research from the comics
Is arsenal not a major character?:ld:

they crossover multiple times.
but alas they don't make no damn sense:upsetfavre:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I saw the episode earlier and I'm not feeling Merlin as the new ras . the title should have been given to Nyssa she is a blood heir and I would trust her more her more than Malcolm.

Diggle needs to get over what oliver did, it was the long con if he told you of the entire plan it wouldn't be believable so it was a gambit that played off he needed to gain Ra's trust...

Ray palmer survived that blast... But shrunk himself... :heh:

Another thing is why didn't the police commish trust captain lance back at the damn to make the decision and if that's the case, why didn't HE show up himself?!?! :patrice:

Sad ending for katana, she should have went to starling and joined the team. :mjcry:

Damien shark and hive for season 4.:banderas:

Thea is speedy she looks so good in red.
:gladbron:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Now that I think about it, Nyssa could have been the next Ra's due to her being married to the prior heir (Oliver). However, I think that Malcom wouldn't not have been so inclined to risk his life to help Oliver if there wasn't a big payoff in return, hence Oliver guaranteeing that Malcom would would be the next Ra's Al Ghul. In that way, it makes perfect sense to me. On top of that, I don't think that Nyssa would've made a great antagonist for season 4. She's not as calculating and as smart and ruthless as Merlyn. Now with him at the helm, I'm just wondering what he has in store now that he has full command of the League of Assassins.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
episode was dope, but Ras' death was lame. Hope to see moree of Malcom and Nyssa though.

Good season overall, but not as :blessed: as season 2.