onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
7/10 season. Some great moments. Some low moments. More low ones than great ones. Tried to use the show as a launching pad for other series instead focusing on the show. The episodes that werent filler were being used to Launch other shows.

Hopefully s4 will be a return to form.

Speedy
Merlyn the new Ras and he's looking evil AF
Oliver gone come back wearing the 45
Improved Canary
Hopefully some Slade action.
A new villain
Felicity getting hit by a bus/ or stop with emotions.
Oliver finding out about his baby.

They just need to get back to focusing on THIS SHOW.

and no more flashbacks :scust:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
oliver stays fukking up,gave the ras title to merlyn,when he should of given to nyssa. hes to gullible to kniw he was set up on the get go:Hulk Hogan You FD Up:

wtf happened to kitanna?

i thinking diggle going to end up being Vigilante
3738553-vigilante_-_adrian_chase_05.jpg

all i know is that i want slade da GOD to return next season and unleash torment and fukkery on starling city now that ollie is gone:Cesaro:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damien Darhk is going to be the main antagonist in both the past and present since he's supposedly behind everything in both setting up to this.

Arrow did jump the shark with the whole Olicity shyt. But I am glad that may FINALLY be over, I felt that was the main reason for a subpar season. With that said, I am happy that the two characters in seasons 1 & 2 matured. And that is Laurel and Thea. As trying as it was, both of their character evolution paid off to me. So, I can expect them to be strong characters from here on out.

My prediction is that with Ray Palmer supposedly dead, Felicity is going to inherit the company since the transfer contract is in her name and since she was still TECHNICALLY VP. Through that is how Oliver is going to get his company back and the office that Ray been using and Felicity been borrowing to handle ops is going to be the new "Arrow Cave". But Palmer's death is going to be the reason why they'll return from their vacation.

Being that Damien Darhk is the main antagonist, and he particularly got beef with the LOA, I think Nyssa is going to conspire and betray Merlyn by making a deal with Damien Darhk which inadvertantly force Ollie to be involved.

In the flashback, since Ollie appears to be going to coast city, I predict it's where we going to get introduced to Hal Jordan and we get an origin story prior to getting the ring.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Wasn't shytty, but that finale was weak as hell:beli:.

Plus more Oliver and Felicity next season. Can't believe the writers let the fans do this shyt:snoop:

Flash really took that spot. Last nights episode was better and it wasn't even the finale.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Scrolled all the way to the bottom of the screen to dodge spoilers brehs. Decided to let agents of shield, flash and arrow all stack up since March so I can watch them all on some marathon type ish next week :blessed:

Quick question. I was thinking of watching the 8 episodes of Arrow first then watching the 9 episodes of flash. Will that be okay? No type of crossover problems or spoilers if I do that right? Or should I watch one of each back and forth?

Thanks.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Watched it tonight at work and its alot to digest in I will start by saying i hope that the Arrow team never aims that far for a villain like Ra's again because like i said before he's not villain you place in Starling City and expect to go ham...NOW Damien Darhk is going to be a whole new ball field so much potential because its HIVE and all the agents are pretty cool and so many ways they could go about it be it looks like the flashbacks are going to coast city so it looks like Hal Jordan maybe coming next year has to be but on average i'll give this season a B- when its all said and done we'll look back on this as an underrated season

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Decent season - the Felicity stuff was annoying though. She used to be a really strong character. fukking shippers :snoop:

Thea and Roy really grew on me as characters, as did Laurel. And Nyssa :noah:

I liked it overall. Anxious for next season.