Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hope after Ollie bones Felicity Ra's has Maseo slit her throat. I don't think I can deal with the character on this show after she gets some dikk because she became totally awful from nothing but a kiss so I can just imagine the levels of awful after she has been piped down.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Holy shyt....All that arrow shade nikkas been throwing al season bout to get sonned

And my Ollie gon pipe Felicity :blessed:
Ollie is a dirty nikka breh, That is the second nikka he told to go fight for a chic or that the chic chose them, then turn around and smash the chic behind that nikka back. First Tommy now that A.T.O.M nikka :pachaha:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lance ETHERing Oli's face when he said 'I Love Your Family':banderas:

...Sarah's FATALITY off the building was the the beginning of this season's downfall:francis:

Throw Felicity in the bushes, and let Amanda, Nyssa, and Malcolm Cook more:feedme:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I finally caught up brehs. Been zooming through this show and Flash :blessed:

Viewing an episode and looking through the comments on this thread and yall reaction at the time :pachaha:

Random point but @MartyMcFly maybe I was wrong about Brandon Routh. I thought he was shyt for Superman. Maybe he just did the role too soon or Singer just didnt handle the movie properly. :manny:

Whats up with all the Spartacus/Prison Break actors :skip:

Manu Bennett - Slade Wilson/Deathstroke
Cynthia Adai Robinson - Amanda Waller
Katrina Law - Nyssa al Ghul
Nick E. Tarabay - Digger Harkness/Captain Boomerang
Liam McIntyre - Mark Mardon/Weather Wizard

Peter Stormare - Wener Zytle/Count Vertigo
Robert Knepper - William Tockman/Clock King
Wentworth Miller - Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
Dominic Purcell - Mick Rory/Heat Wave

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Holy shyt....All that arrow shade nikkas been throwing al season bout to get sonned

And my Ollie gon pipe Felicity :blessed:

tumblr_nm6y55cexJ1thcdsgo1_500.gif

tumblr_nm6y55cexJ1thcdsgo2_500.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, overall I enjoyed this episode as it really seemed to have momentum with the police on the hunt for Team Arrow. I'm :patrice:about the ending with Roy though, depends on how they handle it. Didn't Ollie confess and the billionaire playboy who disappeared and returned being the Arrow makes perfect sense. If Lance doesn't give the :beli:or :leostare:to Roy's confession, I will be disappointed. I will give them credit for acknowledging the events of last season with Roy feeling guilty over the death of the cop and willing to go to prison.

C/S on needing more Nyssa and Ras being good anytime he does appear on screen. We need at least one episode focused on him this season.

Hopefully the nanobytes in Ray lead to him being able to become small. The way he must have felt when Felicity didn't say she loved him back :pachaha:.

Flashback stuff has been pointless for the most part this year. They haven't really cut them into the episodes well at all. It does look like they are ending season 3 on a strong note though.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If I was Ollie Id post up in the cut, let crime run wild and just wait for that "We need the Arrow" chant from the people.

Flashback stuff has been pointless for the most part this year. They haven't really cut them into the episodes well at all.
I agree. Maseo's presence in the present is nowhere near enough to warrant ten minute flashbacks.

They don't even have anything to do with what's happening in the present anymore :russ:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I finally caught up brehs. Been zooming through this show and Flash :blessed:

Viewing an episode and looking through the comments on this thread and yall reaction at the time :pachaha:

Random point but @MartyMcFly maybe I was wrong about Brandon Routh. I thought he was shyt for Superman. Maybe he just did the role too soon or Singer just didnt handle the movie properly. :manny:

Whats up with all the Spartacus/Prison Break actors :skip:

Manu Bennett - Slade Wilson/Deathstroke
Cynthia Adai Robinson - Amanda Waller
Katrina Law - Nyssa al Ghul
Nick E. Tarabay - Digger Harkness/Captain Boomerang
Liam McIntyre - Mark Mardon/Weather Wizard

Peter Stormare - Wener Zytle/Count Vertigo
Robert Knepper - William Tockman/Clock King
Wentworth Miller - Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
Dominic Purcell - Mick Rory/Heat Wave

I think he was channeling Christopher Reeves a little too much but that's the tone Singer wanted

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lance ETHERing Oli's face when he said 'I Love Your Family':banderas:

...Sarah's FATALITY off the building was the the beginning of this season's downfall:francis:

Throw Felicity in the bushes, and let Amanda, Nyssa, and Malcolm Cook more:feedme:
He straight up smacked him :mjlol:

If they took away Deadshot from Arrow they might take Waller too :mjcry::lupe: