Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Was probably the best episode of the season. I predicted the whole "other teammate being the Arrow" since right about the time ollie turned himself in i was like " you know it's been a bit since Diggle dressed as the Arrow"

I thought that maybe Merlyn would turn himself in.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
"Follow Me...Until It's Over." :wow:

arrow-an-innocent-man-laurel-lance-oliver-queen-gif-9.gif

tumblr_inline_nbsx0arBHs1svy6l2.png

Daps
The storyline was good but the episode was terrible

I understand what they were tryna do but everything just felt so rushed

In the second season when Ollies company got took and his mom got merked and Every time Slade came on screen....

I felt it. I was going through every moment with Oliver

But now this mess? Ra's is the guy that's been dropping bodies, lance knows this and yet he's still going after Oliver?

This season has really been terrible. the only moment in this episode I actually FELT was when Lance and Oliver were talking inside the police van and Lance slapped him.

Everything else was trash.... I fear Arrow is turning into the new Smallville brehs

at least Flash is still dropping GOAT episodes. :whew:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Capt. Lance was the MVP of this episode just for bytch slapping Oliver and pronouncing Ra's al Ghul's name correctly. And best of all is that none of what Lance has said about The Arrow is wrong. It's a shame that I think he is going to die by the end of the season.

Roy is a goober.

This show needs way more Nyssa.

Could have lived without being dragged back down into the non-entertaining hell of "Olicity" in those scenes with Felicity and her mom. This show has the perfect opportunity to drive a stake into the heart of that awful plot decision but just won't man up and do it.

The flashback was just completely unnecessary.

Them nanobytes in Ray's body better start going haywire and give dude the ability to change size. Bargain Iron Man has been OK but I am going to need him to start resembling the actual Atom sooner rather than later.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Capt. Lance was the MVP of this episode just for bytch slapping Oliver and pronouncing Ra's al Ghul's name correctly. And best of all is that none of what Lance has said about The Arrow is wrong. It's a shame that I think he is going to die by the end of the season.

Roy is a goober.

This show needs way more Nyssa.

Could have lived without being dragged back down into the non-entertaining hell of "Olicity" in those scenes with Felicity and her mom. This show has the perfect opportunity to drive a stake into the heart of that awful plot decision but just won't man up and do it.

The flashback was just completely unnecessary.

Them nanobytes in Ray's body better start going haywire and give dude the ability to change size. Bargain Iron Man has been OK but I am going to need him to start resembling the actual Atom sooner rather than later.

Pretty much exactly how I felt about the episode. :mjlol: @ Roy.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
The League is usually known for their Strict Code Of Silence.

Seems Very Ass Backwards to dangle The Arrow's Secret Identity in front of Star City's Finest like he did. :stopitslime:

Shame on Ra's for that Move.

Great Episode though. I don't usually watch Twice but :banderas: this is on my Agenda for today.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"This is MY CITY":duck: Not according to Roy:mjlol: DT. Lance GO HAM:russ:, on a The Hood and Apple-Face:pachaha: Put Oliver on that Summer Jam Screen:huhldup: Pimp Smack'd and ETHER'd him:banderas:, all in due process:youngsabo: Where was our Struggle-Guard:dwillhuh: Black van to break his boy out:mjpls: Arrow Team ran around like bootleg WWE characters:upsetfavre: Starling Pigs recruited from Larry Holmes Garden:scust: Thea's on Chill-Mode:leostare: Just a mere second:comeon: of Malcolm the GAWD:stopitslime: But, all that screentime of Palmer laid out:snooze: Felicity's Playboy bunny mom:skip:, looked like Cocoa T, tho:heh: Asian Fam:ninja1: plot still thickens:lupe: Shado's a twin:ehh: Flash got Arrow:whoo: looking like Curry had CPO wobbling:flabbynsick: The only saving grace of this season:francis:, is Nyssa the Demon Daughter GAWDESS:ahh: Katrina Law Snoop Doggs the Building:wow:

Last edited: