Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last season, Deathstroke came thru and SNOOP DOGG the BUILDING:damn:

...then, they lock the GAWD up in captivity under an Island:stopitslime:

Guess CW's okay with letting little brother Flash murder Arrow on its own shyt:huhldup:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Last season, Deathstroke came thru and SNOOP DOGG the BUILDING:damn:

...then, they lock the GAWD up in captivity under an Island:stopitslime:

Guess CW's okay with letting little brother Flash murder Arrow on its own shyt:huhldup:
Instead of that bullshyt spinoff they're planning:shaq2:
A suicide squad show with diggle, deadshot, slade, and more amanda waller wouldve been:whew:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Flash/Arrow Spin Off: 'It's Going to be Unstoppable'

Here's what the producer of the Arrow/Flash spinoff and one Flash star have to say about the upcoming series.

6 APR 15 By Roth Cornet and Joshua Yehl

With each new casting announcement on the Arrow/Flash spin off series currently in development, fan anticipation and curiosity rises.

With each new casting announcement on the Arrow/Flash spin off series currently in development, fan anticipation and curiosity rises.
IGN caught up with executive producer Andrew Kreisberg at the WonderCon red carpet for The Flash this weekend, where we were able to ask a bit about what we can expect from the ambitious team-up.

Kreisberg wasn't able to reveal any hints about the title just yet, but the producer did say, "I can tell you that it's going to be cool. It's going to be really cool. Our plan for it is that it's like the crossover [episodes between Arrow and The Flash] every week."

Adding, "On both Arrow and The Flash there are teams in the sense that there is Team Arrow and Team Flash, but to have a team fully comprised of heroes and villains is going to be pretty epic."

Carlos Valdes, who plays Cisco Ramon on The Flash, also chimed in with the behind the scenes scuttlebutt about the series.

"The things I've heard, it's going to be amazing," the actor enthused. "And my buddy Arthur Darvill just got cast in it. It's going to be unstoppable. It's going to be unstoppable. I'm going to say that for the record. Yep, there you go."

To clarify, Valdes isn't IN the spinoff, but Darvill - who fans will likely remember played Rory on Doctor Who - is indeed set to portray Rip Hunter in the spin off, as previously reported.

Though producers are being somewhat tightlipped, there seems to be a high level of confidence that the upcoming series will be a crowd pleaser.

We will keep you updated as details on the Arrow/Flash spin off emerge.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/06/flasharrow-spin-off-its-going-to-be-unstoppable

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm not going to lie, I'm a little disappointed on how the Suicide Squad has been handled in the TV. Especially with the Harley Quinn debacle. In the grand scheme of things, I understand why this had to be a toned down version so to speak, I felt like a little bit more could have been done with this group in the TV DC realm.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the comics didn't everyone in ollie's city knew he was green arrow?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Over time he tossed his secret identity in the bushes. He even became the mayor of the city at one point.

Yeah but even then when he killed that Villan that caused the terror attack in the city and chopped off red arrow's arm, the jury knew who he was and didnt even convict him but the judge was like, You still did a bad thing. :heh: You are to leave the city and never return... :heh:

So a hero snaps and kills a super terrorist that blew up half the city, infiltrated the watchtower and attacked and mutilated roy harper and you have the nerve to critisize him for killing this scumbag... that judge was a fukking joke...

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to lie, I'm a little disappointed on how the Suicide Squad has been handled in the TV. Especially with the Harley Quinn debacle. In the grand scheme of things, I understand why this had to be a toned down version so to speak, I felt like a little bit more could have been done with this group in the TV DC realm.

That was just a easter egg.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
That was just a easter egg.

I know it was an easter egg. I'm just saying why even do that when you know people are going ask if she is going to be in the tv show? It served no real purpose other than, oh look! It's Harley Quinn! Yay! We aren't even going to use her in the series but we will throw you a small bone to nibble on. In any case, I get the gist of everything so it's water under the bridge for me. I still enjoy watching Arrow. I just didn't agree with the easter egg point of Harley Quinn as she's not a "Easter Egg" character so to speak. She's much bigger than that.