King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Hopefully it's already something Ras has asked Batman and he turned it down first

And Now he's asking Ollie because Ollie outchea doing all this selfless shyt and keeps coming back

I wish they would reference the Batman in this show. Didn't Nyssa have a kid with Batman and everything? I'm sure it's much later in life according to this show but I want to see Ollie HEAR about his match (when Batman is clearly more than his match) in Gotham
You know that would redeem them somewhat if they threw that into the mix. I'm sick of all the blatant Batman copying, but if he mentioned that he had offered the chance to another person (the show can't mention Bats cuz of some contract) and that person turned it down. Just make it vague like that. Hell they're already dropping mad easter eggs everywhere else.

I feel like next season is gonna take the show back up again with the way things are shaping up now. The Felicity and Ollie thing seems done, Thea knows everything and now there are not a lot of secrets left from past seasons. Things also seem to be moving towards the Ollie and Laurel thing and she should become likable again once she's past all this Malcom shyt lol. Maybe Ollie will end up training her so she can step her :scust: vigilante game up.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
ARROW AND THE FLASH SPIN-OFF IN THE WORKS WITH BRANDON ROUTH, VICTOR GARBER, WENTWORTH MILLER AND CAITY LOTZ

The Atom, Captain Cold and the former Black Canary are among the characters who will appear in the new series.

26 FEB 2015 BY SCOTT COLLURA

B-0DKbqUsAA3do9.jpg

The Arrow and The Flash universe keeps on growing, with word dropping this evening that a “potential” spin-off of The CW hits is in the works and will feature several recurring characters from the DC/CW world, including Ray Palmer/The Atom (Brandon Routh), Dr. Martin Stein (Victor Garber), Leonard Snart/Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) and former Black Canary Caity Lotz.

According to Deadline, Arrow creators Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim are working with The CW on the project for next season.

While the series currently has no title, it is in development and being described as “a superhero team-up show.” Since the series is in the early stages right now, Deadline cautions that other Arrow and Flash characters could also show up in the spin-off. In addition, the new program will include three “major” DC Comics characters who have never appeared in a TV series before.

As our own Eric Goldman points out, not including Robbie Amell (who plays Ronnie Raymond/Firestorm in the DC/CW universe) seems odd and could be an oversight in this report, since Garber plays an older version of Firestorm.

Spoilers follow for episodes of Arrow that have already aired.

While Routh, Garber and Miller will reprise their roles from Arrow and/or The Flash, Lotz’s character on the series isn’t quite as clear cut since her Sara Lance was killed off and replaced by her sister Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy). Will she return from the dead? Time will tell!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02...victor-garber-wentworth-miller-and-caity-lotz
"

:camby: Just give us the Suicide Squad spin-off instead.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ra's asking Ollie to take over the League was a surprise to me. I guess Arrow really is the stand-in for Batman in this TV universe. I wonder if this means we will be seeing Tal al Ghul on the show because giving Ra's grandkids was one of the reasons why he always wanted Batman to take his place in the comics.

I sincerely hope that Felicity goes with Ray Palmer over to that spin-off show because her scenes with Palmer actually were reminiscent of the old Felicity that I liked instead of the lovesick puppy Felicity that she has turned into. This show needs to drive a stake through the heart of this "Olicity" bullshyt.

Merlyn toying with laurel was hilarious. She better get Nyssa to take her under her wing and get some more skills than that remedial bullshyt that Wildcat taught her.

Oliver was in Mega-Douchebag mode this episode and I like that. Comic book Oliver Queen is a massive a$$hole so them playing that up on the show works for me.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Wack episode.

WTF? Felicity and Oliver are not dating. What she does has got nothing to do with him.
She's been guilt tripping him since he came back from the brink of death :what:

So you can guilt someone and then go fukk someone else just like that? I mean?